49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I just think it’s analogy that cheapens what that Rams have done on both sides of the SB victory.
It cheapens how aggressive they were and how incredibly they’ve rebuilt in such short time..
"Dances with Wolves and Avatar have similar plots."

Kupped: "Nuh-uh! There are no aliens in Dances with Wolves! Not close!"

Tip: when I post something that includes me pretending to be talking to the media through a nonexistent microphone, you don't need to take the post so seriously or literally.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That's why, in my post, I compared the Goff trade capital to the Lance trade capital, acknowledging that the Lance deal was unsuccessful. However, the draft capital was Very Close.

The Rams traded two #1s, three #2s and a #3 for the 1st overall pick (Goff).

Believe the Niners traded three #1s and a #3 for the 3rd overall pick (Lance).

You don't consider that to be comparable draft capital?
You add that to 2 1s & a 4th for Ramsey.
2 firsts & a 3rd for Stafford.
2nd & 3rd for Miller who was set for free agency.

McCaffrey was under contact for several years.

It’s not close.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
"Dances with Wolves and Avatar have similar plots."

Kupped: "Nuh-uh! There are no aliens in Dances with Wolves! Not close!"

Tip: when I post something that includes me pretending to be talking to the media through a nonexistent microphone, you don't need to take the post so seriously or literally.
I honestly didn’t know if you were.. that’s why I just talked to the concept that *others* were suggesting.

Hope that makes sense.