49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

House Thread

ROD House Thread
The Official San Francisco 49’ers Thread

This THREAD is for general, perhaps smaller news about a divisional rival as an ongoing thread. A place to keep tabs with news about The 49’ers. And, for general trash talking when you feel like it.

Major topics, such as Brock Purdy completing a pass in the air >20yds, should remain stand alone topics.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Depp.jpg

Tano

Legend
My two favorite teams, the Rams and whoever plays the 48er;s
I would have to blow up my TV if the cheatriots played the whiners in the superbowl.

But my hate for the cheatriots has lessened a little bit since crybrady doesn't play for them anymore.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, the Cheating SOB HC of the Pats make them a close second.

I hope I'm dead before whiners and Pats fae off in a SB, I couldn't handle that.

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Sounds like Purdy will "probably" get UCL repair surgery, which will sideline him for 6 months or so.

But the surgeon "might" opt for UCL reconstruction when he actually goes in there and can examine the full extent of the UCL tear. Reconstruction recovery can take 9 to 12 months.

Purdy is slated for surgery on Feb. 22. After that, we'll know if Purdy has a strong chance to be ready for 2023.... or if the Niners will have to go in another direction.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That’s the difference between good and bad team culture right there
I am sure they picked and strung together the right clips, but yeah that’s damn admirable and a fair number of quotes.

Eagles should be good again this year.

dang

Legend
I am sure they picked and strung together the right clips, but yeah that’s damn admirable and a fair number of quotes.

Eagles should be good again this year.
I’ve become a Jalen Hurts fan. Putting him in the good guy category of young QBs along with Mahomes, Prescott, Lawrence and Herbert.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The 49ers have announced that they will be raising 27 banners at their home opener next year to commemorate their hypothetical championships.