49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I would think Darnold has a shot to start early too. Purdy may need more time. It wouldn’t hurt the Niners to see what they have with Darnold for a game or two anyway. He’s got a better arm than they’ve had in a long time. I know he makes bad decisions but with the QB friendly offense that Shanahan runs, maybe he’d look better than Purdy.

I find it telling that in the event of purdy not being available opening day, the 9ers have not only signed darnold, but they have not even mentioned or confirmed lance as the next in line to start. It is going to be a competition.
My $$ is on darnold.
… but I wouldn’t mind lance starting on the road in Pittsburgh.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Poor Grant Cohn... hasn't been able to enjoy a 49ers championship since he was 6.

We call them the WHINERS because only the WHINERS can cry and WHINE that they could have won a championship game with a 3rd string QB when they lost 31-7 even though they had the #1 defense in the league that season. Never mind that Philly had the best record in the league, plus had home field advantage,

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, I get a kick outta the "Beat LA" chants. Yeah, you got "Beat By LA!"

lmao-guy-having-a-good-time-huzriafb7713fnww.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That NFC Championship win over those fuckers to take the title is just gonna get sweeter with time too. And more bitter for them. Ahhhhh. All I can say is thanks for finally getting me over the 1989 NFC Championship loss.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Explains why they cant win when it matters most. The team is content with having a good regular season and not winning it all. Rams players on the other hand, dont care about putting up numbers, they want to win rings.
The next big game Shanny wins will be his first...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Wasn't fucknutz partying with his boombox in the tunnel during pregame? Fucking tool all the way. Please keep crying every year Dweebo. :clown

Yes ... apparently it was a big help to the team ... up until the 4th quarter of the NFC Championship Game.

hqdefault.jpg

vso4leold4c81.jpg

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That NFC Championship win over those fuckers to take the title is just gonna get sweeter with time too. And more bitter for them. Ahhhhh. All I can say is thanks for finally getting me over the 1989 NFC Championship loss.
Now all they have to do is beat the patriots in the super bowl and I can die a happy man.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I’ve been watching football many decades, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger bunch of tantrums than the Niners at the end of last year’s NFCCG.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now all they have to do is beat the patriots in the super bowl and I can die a happy man.
And Tommy needs to come out of retirement in New England that year to make it complete....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Beating Brady in the playoffs was as close as we will get to beating the cheatriots in the Super Bowl. Their run is over, I dont see them returning for a while.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wonder if the music in Deebo's head after the Scott hit, was the same tune playing on the boombox before the game?

Will always remember saying or thinking I’m NEVER going to WATCH A NFL GAME AGAIN!!

Rams would have been done if the laundry wasn’t picked up.

oldnotdead

Legend
I’ve been watching football many decades, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger bunch of tantrums than the Niners at the end of last year’s NFCCG.
I've watched that more times than I can count. It never gets old. No matter what the Niners say they are the kings of choke.