49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
SF losing Hargrave before facing what should have been winnable games vs New England and Arizona... Not good. Both those teams can run the ball. Here's hoping we see 200+ hung on those fucks the next couple of weeks. :hug:

Was reading that Hargrave might be done for the season. Now Mccaffrey is out for maybe up to 6 more weeks and Purdy is hurting.

That super bowl hang over might be real.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Was reading that Hargrave might be done for the season. Now Mccaffrey is out for maybe up to 6 more weeks and Purdy is hurting.

I definitely think its real. Those extra games have to take more toll on the body. Plus, its less recovery time.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I am very sorry to hear this. Karma? Irony? Quid Pro Quo? I don't know... just sorry to hear this.

NOT!!!