49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
A mod muted me on a Niners YouTube stream :laugh4:
That's actually a positive for this board. Sounds like you understood the assignment. :clap:I've been bashing whiner fans on YT and twitter left and right. On that one lady's channel inside Sofi I mentioned that the 2 whiner fans that kept standing in front of her had left early to cry on the escalators! :laugh4:

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
You know what was really cool? On the final play of the game, Aiyuk caught the last lateral and he looked like he got run over by a bus. I didn't see which Ram player clocked him. What a nice way to end the game.
It was the icing on the cake

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
It was Kinchens. Many Niner fans thought that should have bet. A penalty. I’m not sure. The clock ran out and once the ball touched the ground, before the hit, the game should be over. So how could it count?
No way it could have counted. If there was anything in it (there wasn’t), then fine him. But laying the wood on Aiuyk was a great way to finish

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The worst that could happen when the game is over and only if it was an illegal hit is the player can get fined. The crybaby whiner fans were saying helmet to helmet. Don't care what they sob about I love any time a Ram can blow up any whiner player. Just pay the hunting fee and bag 'em.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The worst that could happen when the game is over and only if it was an illegal hit is the player can get fined. The crybaby whiner fans were saying helmet to helmet. Don't care what they sob about I love any time a Ram can blow up any whiner player. Just pay the hunting fee and bag 'em.
That was not an illegal hit. Aiyuk had touched the ball, and Kinchens rightfully drilled him to prevent him from getting it. It wasn't even helmet-to-helmet; it was a clean, legal shoulder hit.

Targeting? Laughable how much Whiner fans whine.

JYB

Starter
It was Kinchens. Many Niner fans thought that should have bet. A penalty. I’m not sure. The clock ran out and once the ball touched the ground, before the hit, the game should be over. So how could it count?
Whiner fans called it head to head, but it wasn't even close. It was shoulder to shoulder. Maybe they thought Aiyuk's head bouncing off of the turf was worthy of a penalty, but it was still clean. A wonderful exclamation point to a great game.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I though Fiske was the guy who tackled Purdy for a short gain on their final 3rd down? Forcing the punt that Smith returned?

It was Fiske on THAT 3rd down play which forced the punt that Smith returned to mid-field.

Reeder's key 3rd down stop was early in the 4th quarter, forcing the Niners to take a FG for a 24-14 lead.
Thank you for correcting me. I got the two big stops flipped.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The whiners got their gift penalties in the 1st qtr, they have nothing to whine about. The refs gifted them 7 points and Stafford willed the O to make up those 7 points and 3 more for good measure.