49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Have you been to San Francisco? Things are always, well, just off, unless you are used to it. Seriously though, I should not be happy they are losing because my team is too, but when the 49ers lose, it does make me feel a tad better.
Only a tad better?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Only a tad better?
Okay, you got me, much better than a tad.
200.gif

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The Cohn hate is strong?

View: https://x.com/JuiceCheck44/status/1842269332749099117

Grant's response - He doesn't stand next to anyone changing and reporters in the locker is a negotiating point between the NFLPA and ownership to use on the 18th regular season game. . . . and Jusczyk isn't going to be in the league much longer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0OOPrAbsmM

I used to be a long time reader of the Sporting Green of the SF Chronicle. His father Lowel Cohn was a giant prick. Apple does not fall far from the tree.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I hope this pattern repeats after they massively overpay Brock Sucks DNA rifle Purdy....... (Edited part) hahaha DNA rifle replaced the C word that rhymes with Brock, I'm dead :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3::laugh4:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As great as the 49er fans think Purdy is, why doesn't he have a game winning drive when given the chance? Against us all they needed was a field goal to tie the game. He failed. Against AZ all they needed was a field goal to win the game. He failed again. You have to wonder if he doesn't have the kind of makeup top quarterbacks have when the game is on the line.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
As great as the 49er fans think Purdy is, why doesn't he have a game winning drive when given the chance? Against us all they needed was a field goal to tie the game. He failed. Against AZ all they needed was a field goal to win the game. He failed again. You have to wonder if he doesn't have the kind of makeup top quarterbacks have when the game is on the line.
Shhhhhhh! Let them overpay that sorry sack of shit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I dunno. If we really think we have a shot at the division a 49er win puts us only one game back in the loss column. But I just can't bring myself to root for the 49ers. What a conundrum.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
You know, the whiners didn't have Bosa or Warner retire. Yeah, they had some injuries too, but they are giving up 24 points seemingly every week, just like the Rams, but those announcers talk to the audience as if they are still ranked #1 in defense.

JRobinson

MiLB

He may not have that kind of make up to do the job. But one thing is for certain, he is a good quarterback, regardless of what any of us think.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He may not have that kind of make up to do the job. But one thing is for certain, he is a good quarterback, regardless of what any of us think.
The PRICE is RIGHT!!! That’s what SAVED them from there DUMAZZ Lynch !! That traded for Lance was a Great thing for us Rams Fans!! The thing that stinks is Purdy from year 1.

He is The 81st Highest QB in The NFL.Making less than $1 million a year in 2024.

Look back at Sam Bradford & what would he cost vs Caleb Williams let’s say ??? Curious on that number (help) ?

The only good thing is he is in his 4th year & then they don’t have that luxury. $ for $ he (wins) he maybe The Best EVER!! Unless your talking 30 plus years ago ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You know, the whiners didn't have Bosa or Warner retire. Yeah, they had some injuries too, but they are giving up 24 points seemingly every week, just like the Rams, but those announcers talk to the audience as if they are still ranked #1 in defense.
EXCUSES don’t cut it dude !! This is The Big Boys League!!! Next Man Up !!! Like my post above.

-Pur(d)sy was a Lucky Pick!! That doesn’t change things for other teams.

Basically you get salary cap for AD99 I believe???

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It might be time for my son to drop their defense on his fantasy team.