49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I ain't no doctor but McCaffrey traveling out of the country to deal with his injury sure sounds like he's gonna be out more than a few weeks. Mason is a good downhill type runner but he doesn't do all the things McCaffrey does.

Hargrave out for the rest of the season is gonna affect that line. They've been underperforming as it is. Losing a guy of that caliber is gonna hurt. They're pretty much middle of the pack defensively. Might drop further down. Pardon me while I cry fake tears for them. :devil:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
You know what was really cool? On the final play of the game, Aiyuk caught the last lateral and he looked like he got run over by a bus. I didn't see which Ram player clocked him. What a nice way to end the game.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Paying McCaffrey was always going to end poorly.

Almost feel bad for Purdy. Almost. In fact I am enjoying the thought of seeing them dip into that QB depth chart. Fuck 'em.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SF losing Hargrave before facing what should have been winnable games vs New England and Arizona... Not good. Both those teams can run the ball. Here's hoping we see 200+ hung on those fucks the next couple of weeks. :hug:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
And two of those are to his arch nemesis Sean McVay. :devil:
Aren’t 2 of those in the SB to the chiefs also?
That would be 2 SBs and an NFC title game.
…and that stat doesn’t include his epic SB collapse as the falcon OC!

The book on shanny is pretty clear:
Spot him a big 4th qtr lead.

To think, there are still those who consider him one of the top coaches. SMH.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Hargrave out for the rest of the season is gonna affect that line. They've been underperforming as it is. Losing a guy of that caliber is gonna hurt. They're pretty much middle of the pack defensively. Might drop further down. Pardon me while I cry fake tears for them. :devil:
Not to take your post sideways, but you raise an interesting point to consider:
LBs rely on a good DL. You didn’t hear warner’s name much during the game, did you? It WAS said when it was mentioned how Havenstein took him out of the play on the tying TD. Hah!

Conversely, the Rams’ young DL got better as the game went on. Of all people, Reeder made the most important tackle of the day on the 9ers last 3rd down of the game. He read the play and shot the gap untouched. Great LB play. It doesn’t happen without the guys up front eating blockers and winning their matchups.

dang

Legend
Aren’t 2 of those in the SB to the chiefs also?
That would be 2 SBs and an NFC title game.
…and that stat doesn’t include his epic SB collapse as the falcon OC!

The book on shanny is pretty clear:
Spot him a big 4th qtr lead.

To think, there are still those who consider him one of the top coaches. SMH.
Queue the chant:
“Ratboy. Ratboy. Whatcha gunna do. Whatcha gunna do when they come for you”.
Maybe Rams could use him for OC.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not to take your post sideways, but you raise an interesting point to consider:
LBs rely on a good DL. You didn’t hear warner’s name much during the game, did you? It WAS said when it was mentioned how Havenstein took him out of the play on the tying TD. Hah!

Conversely, the Rams’ young DL got better as the game went on. Of all people, Reeder made the most important tackle of the day on the 9ers last 3rd down of the game. He read the play and shot the gap untouched. Great LB play. It doesn’t happen without the guys up front eating blockers and winning their matchups.
I though Fiske was the guy who tackled Purdy for a short gain on their final 3rd down? Forcing the punt that Smith returned?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I though Fiske was the guy who tackled Purdy for a short gain on their final 3rd down? Forcing the punt that Smith returned?
It was Fiske on THAT 3rd down play which forced the punt that Smith returned to mid-field.

Reeder's key 3rd down stop was early in the 4th quarter, forcing the Niners to take a FG for a 24-14 lead.