49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
Kittle might be out too . No CMC , no Deebo and maybe no Kittle . But they do have a real defense ( the gap in talent is just too big , Warner best ILB in the league and Rozeboom the worst lol ) and their offense can still move the ball because they have a real o-line . We are losing this game , might be a little closer than most people think but we are still losing .

0-3 coming up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kittle might be out too . No CMC , no Deebo and maybe no Kittle . But they do have a real defense ( the gap in talent is just too big , Warner best ILB in the league and Rozeboom the worst lol ) and their offense can still move the ball because they have a real o-line . We are losing this game , might be a little closer than most people think but we are still losing .

0-3 coming up.
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

0-3 coming up.
I'll admit, it ain't looking good but fuck the Whiners. Just root your ass of for the Rams since a victory would be awesome for us and super embarrassing for those bitches. Any given Sunday! Lets fuckin go Rams!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For some reason dweebo and kittle have always killed the Rams. At least they won't be there.

Just make purdy jumpy back there and they've got a shot. But stop the run first.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
And the Rams may have been the "best" team in the 70's. But nobody remembers or cares when there are no rings and trophies.
Living in NorCal when people see that I'm Rams fan they always ask why? I tell them I was band wagon fan in the 70s, the Rams were always beating the shit out of the whiners, so I picked the Rams. Amazingly no whiners fan can remember the whiners before Joe Montana came along.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Living in NorCal when people see that I'm Rams fan they always ask why? I tell them I was band wagon fan in the 70s, the Rams were always beating the shit out of the whiners, so I picked the Rams. Amazingly no whiners fan can remember the whiners before Joe Montana came along.
Isn’t that the truth?!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yup, fans in my town still claim those Superbowls. Even the young fans who were born after the last one. In my town if they're winning they proudly display things like flags on the house. Driving around with flags on their cars. Walking around with Rice and Montana jerseys.

When they have a losing season all of a sudden there are no fans. No flags. No jerseys. On game day they'd rather go fishing or something else. That is the typical bandwagon 49er fans. They're hard to find when they're losing.

There are just as many Raider fans in my town. I'll give them credit. Win or lose it doesn't matter. They'll proudly show their fandom. Raider jerseys are common. Even Raider tattoos. Raider flags on houses and cars. All year. Most Raider fans are not bandwagon fans like 49er fans.