The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Hi all,

Brand new to this forum. And want to be a positive part of the dialog.

Every now and then I get a great view of the new Stadium while landing at LAX. I would like to share the photos I have and when I take a new one will try and add to this thread.

This is only about the appreciation of the incredible project that will be the RAMS HOUSE for our beloved team. Not the politics of seat prices or licenses. No matter, this will be OUR HOUSE. :)

The pictures differ in quality due to many factors out of my control. I take them when I can.

This first one I took when it was still somewhat the Hollywood Park Race Track. A good starting point. More to follow:
IMG_3975.jpg

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the last one that I took this past Monday.

I will contribute when the schedule, and air traffic control, cooperates.

GO RAMS!!!
IMG_1512 2.png

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Assuming you work for South West?

You'll get some great photos as the roof goes on!

Good assumption. :)

I have flown over this area literally thousands of times over my 31 year airline career.

This I will never take for granted. And really do love sharing this with those that love our team as much as I.

GO RAMS!!!

Last edited:

nighttrain

Legend
Good assumption. :)

I have over this area literally thousands of times over my 31 year airline career.

This I will never take for granted. And really do love sharing this with those that love our team as much as I.

GO RAMS!!!
Thanks from all, good stuff
train

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome work! I can't wait for that stadium to be built. It'll be exciting.