The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Footballs future, Rams are a common punching bag there even among our own fanbase and just tired of it. First comment was calling the stadium a financial debacle then some others started talking about if the Rams were even popular in LA. Better off not even going there, logged out and deleted the shortcut.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I tried on another forum that's got all teams represented to share the glories of SoFi stadium and all they could do was talk shit about the Rams and the stadium. Last time i go there after being a member for ages.

In other words, they're insanely jealous.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmm, I wonder what cause that might be? The bible says that the rainbow is God's promise to never kill all living things by flood again....That must be what they mean....
PorDtco.gif

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Footballs future, Rams are a common punching bag there even among our own fanbase and just tired of it. First comment was calling the stadium a financial debacle then some others started talking about if the Rams were even popular in LA. Better off not even going there, logged out and deleted the shortcut.
At least it wasn't LARamsfans. That one really is horrible.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

A sign the Rams have re-established themselves in Los Angeles is the irrational haterade they get from outsiders, just like the other Los Angeles teams do. The fact that the Rams get that now is a good sign, we're strengthening our place here in LA.

The thing about the stadium is that SoFi Stadium is unique in that it's not using public tax dollars to build, and the team owner, is also the developer for the overall project and thus stand to make a ton of money. There's probably some jealousy there from fans in other places whose team doesn't have a deal like that. Ram fams here in Los Angeles are getting a really great deal in all of this, with a great place to showcase our team. I've noticed people on social media saying the stadium is some sort of financial debacle as you mentioned, but honestly they're repeating a false narrative promoted by people bitter about where the Rams are now, and the same brain-dead hate LA teams get in all sports from folks who are often asleep in their timezone when things are breaking out here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A sign the Rams have re-established themselves in Los Angeles is the irrational haterade they get from outsiders, just like the other Los Angeles teams do. The fact that the Rams get that now is a good sign, we're strengthening our place here in LA.

The thing about the stadium is that SoFi Stadium is unique in that it's not using public tax dollars to build, and the team owner, is also the developer for the overall project and thus stand to make a ton of money. There's probably some jealousy there from fans in other places whose team doesn't have a deal like that. Ram fams here in Los Angeles are getting a really great deal in all of this, with a great place to showcase our team. I've noticed people on social media saying the stadium is some sort of financial debacle as you mentioned, but honestly they're repeating a false narrative promoted by people bitter about where the Rams are now, and the same brain-dead hate LA teams get in all sports from folks who are often asleep in their timezone when things are breaking out here.
My favorite comment was “well they’re not as popular as the Dodgers or Lakers”. Well no shit! Not many teams even in those sports are ad popular as those teams:D Some will go to any length to tear people or things down.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
My favorite comment was “well they’re not as popular as the Dodgers or Lakers”. Well no shit! Not many teams even in those sports are ad popular as those teams:D Some will go to any length to tear people or things down.

It makes being a fan of Los Angeles teams more enjoyable when you see stuff like that. Like Tommy Lasorda would say, it makes the fruits of victory taste sweeter.

bluecoconuts

Legend

We know we made it when the “Beat LA” chants come.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It makes being a fan of Los Angeles teams more enjoyable when you see stuff like that. Like Tommy Lasorda would say, it makes the fruits of victory taste sweeter.

I would like him to do a coin toss so we can watch him snub the opposing players.

Anytime he drops the puck at a Kings game he shakes the Kings players hand, wishes them luck, and then turns around leaving the opposing player hanging. When asked about it he said he wanted LA to win, so why wish luck to the other guy.

Legend.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I would like him to do a coin toss so we can watch him snub the opposing players.

Anytime he drops the puck at a Kings game he shakes the Kings players hand, wishes them luck, and then turns around leaving the opposing player hanging. When asked about it he said he wanted LA to win, so why wish luck to the other guy.

Legend.

I got to hang out with Tommy and Eric Dickerson at the Coliseum tailgate last season. Great times with 2 of my favorites.