The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
This ain’t your grandpappys football stadium. This is an architectural wonder. A modern interactive artistic masterpiece fa shizzle.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1593256769939.png

bluecoconuts

Legend
Grey seats is probably some stupid neutral thing.

Fuck you, Spanos. I don’t care if it is or isn’t your fault, it’s your fault, fuck you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wonder if they have to turn that thing off during game play

that thing could really be distracting , especially trying to catch a punt or kickoff

No, it'll be showing the play like a regular board, players will probably like the fact they can see it easily.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

that thing could really be distracting , especially trying to catch a punt or kickoff

Hmm... or maybe...when we punt... flip that baby full BROWN.

Good luck catching that punt! :LOL:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

I was asking this question a couple years ago. Seems the potential is there for some distraction.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm just hoping that they honor the worker who died helping to build this palace in some way.