The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I started watching that the other day, but seeing Chargers shit just irrationally angers me. It's like watching your drunk fuck high school buddy giving a tour of your new house that he refuses to move out of after you decided to let him stay for a "few days" just until he gets "back on his feet".

"Yeah, we've really been working on for this place, and how great is it?"

Bitch you ain't doing shit but stinking up the bathroom, get the fuck out.

I don't think I'll ever be okay with the renters until they're gone. Like the Clippers covering up Lakers banners because they don't have any, just fucking go away. I can't wait for the Clippers new barn to open up, even if it's next to SoFi, let the Lakers and Kings have Staples, they have the history. Chargers should just piss off too.

Yep. I can't watch any of the updates if they are put out by the renters. And yeah... it may be irrational but it's just the way it is. I used to like the San Diego Chargers. Now I can't stand them.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep. I can't watch any of the updates if they are put out by the renters. And yeah... it may be irrational but it's just the way it is. I used to like the San Diego Chargers. Now I can't stand them.

Exactly, for a while they were even the AFC team that I would "root" for, given they were close enough to LA, but they're quickly falling into the "Fuck these guys" box along with the rest of the NFC West, Pats, Saints, Eagles, and Cowboys.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
This is exactly how I feel about the Chargers. Like @bluecoconuts i once rooted for them from time to time but just like both of yall I can't stand them anymore. Instant irritation. Like the kid in school that doesn't put out the effort and cheats off of his friend who studies hard then gloats when he makes the honor roll.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This is exactly how I feel about the Chargers. Like @bluecoconuts i once rooted for them from time to time but just like both of yall I can't stand them anymore. Instant irritation. Like the kid in school that doesn't put out the effort and cheats off of his friend who studies hard then gloats when he makes the honor roll.

When I was a TA I was pulling my hair out over other TA’s giving student athletes answer sheets for exams, so I would make special tests for them instead to combat the cheating... And then the fucking TA’s just went and manually adjusted their scores anyway.

Like 99% of these kids are going to need their degree because they’re not going to go pro, you’re not fucking doing them a favor.

That’s my rant there, back to how great SoFi is gonna be. Especially when we can kick the freeloaders out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

First 30 seconds of that video has some cool inside angles.

252226E3-48A3-463F-B6FA-9CEE7357DD60.jpeg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
When I was a TA I was pulling my hair out over other TA’s giving student athletes answer sheets for exams, so I would make special tests for them instead to combat the cheating... And then the fucking TA’s just went and manually adjusted their scores anyway.

Like 99% of these kids are going to need their degree because they’re not going to go pro, you’re not fucking doing them a favor.

That’s my rant there, back to how great SoFi is gonna be. Especially when we can kick the freeloaders out.
Please tell me they only adjusted it so the kids could get C's and B's. Otherwise I'm going to call into question all those guys that won the award for best student athlete where their GPA mattered. That will definitely hurt my world view.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Please tell me they only adjusted it so the kids could get C's and B's. Otherwise I'm going to call into question all those guys that won the award for best student athlete where their GPA mattered. That will definitely hurt my world view.

Depended on the TA. Some would give A’s, others B’s. If you got the answer sheet that’s an easy A though, and exams were 100% of the grade in some of those courses.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
awesome footage.

It's going to take me a while to get over that. Watched it 3x. Un. Be. Lievable.

I watch John Kay's vid, and go, "where'd $6 billion go??" Then I see this video, and I'm like, oooohhhhhhhhhh......