The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Hi all,

Brand new to this forum. And want to be a positive part of the dialog.

Every now and then I get a great view of the new Stadium while landing at LAX. I would like to share the photos I have and when I take a new one will try and add to this thread.

This is only about the appreciation of the incredible project that will be the RAMS HOUSE for our beloved team. Not the politics of seat prices or licenses. No matter, this will be OUR HOUSE. :)

The pictures differ in quality due to many factors out of my control. I take them when I can.

This first one I took when it was still somewhat the Hollywood Park Race Track. A good starting point. More to follow:
View attachment 25243

Great to see you SWA! Looks like a few of us made our way here. Great pics

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Great to see you SWA! Looks like a few of us made our way here. Great pics
Pssssst..... he's been here 2 yrs. You're right, a lot of us here are on other forums also ;)

Matter of fact... he joined here 2 days after you!!

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Yup, that's at the practice facility, I believe the SoFi one is more wide open, at least the Chargers one is, they finished theirs a while ago, I'm surprised ours isn't done yet.
We have to make sure our little renters are all set first

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'll bet we have the fucking renters to thank for not having a program like this. I know my whiner buddy who has Levi tix had the same thing with them. I would love to have a brick as a plankowner season ticket holder.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'll bet we have the fucking renters to thank for not having a program like this. I know my whiner buddy who has Levi tix had the same thing with them. I would love to have a brick as a plankowner season ticket holder.

Yup, I bet Stan would have done it without the Chargers, but there was no way in hell he was going to let them do it, because you know as soon as he's able to kick them out he will.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yup, I bet Stan would have done it without the Chargers, but there was no way in hell he was going to let them do it, because you know as soon as he's able to kick them out he will.
Sucks for us though :(

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

The lighting on the exterior of this facility will be really sweet.

Looks like the stadium is going to light up, literally. The exterior columns appear to be light-flooded with alternating blue and yellow... RAMS HOUSE!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm sorry, i'm not a fan of the multi coloured lighting. the forum wasn't aesthetically appealing with that look. to tell you the truth no stadium looks good with the multi coloured lighting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
i'm not a fan of the multi coloured lighting. the forum wasn't aesthetically appealing with that look. to tell you the truth no stadium looks good with the multi coloured lighting.

I am not a big fan of how the Forum is illuminated either.

And... yes, if not careful it can look tacky.

I just have a feeling - they will do this one right. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kind of cool the Vegas stadium is finishing up to compare where each is at.

Here is a lighting test. Pretty impressive look.

View: https://twitter.com/mickakers/status/1270766747142852608?s=21

Nice interior shot;

Ea0UQlXVcAAFI4E

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here is a nice video I hadn’t seen. It was produced by the Chargers. Released Jun-17.

This is part 1. It appears 2 months old.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Here is a nice video I hadn’t seen. It was produced by the Chargers. Released Jun-17.

This is part 1. It appears 2 months old.

I started watching that the other day, but seeing Chargers shit just irrationally angers me. It's like watching your drunk fuck high school buddy giving a tour of your new house that he refuses to move out of after you decided to let him stay for a "few days" just until he gets "back on his feet".

"Yeah, we've really been working on for this place, and how great is it?"

Bitch you ain't doing shit but stinking up the bathroom, get the fuck out.

I don't think I'll ever be okay with the renters until they're gone. Like the Clippers covering up Lakers banners because they don't have any, just fucking go away. I can't wait for the Clippers new barn to open up, even if it's next to SoFi, let the Lakers and Kings have Staples, they have the history. Chargers should just piss off too.