The Beer Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had some over at some in-laws. They are in Albuquerque. Good stuff. Used to work in Rochester every few years and was introduced to the honey brown. Solid beer.
Vegan approved? ~ @CGI_Ram

As for myself, it sounds good!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had a dry hopped sour last night. Anyone like these?

That was my first one. I really liked it, but not any experience how these range.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F8124B7E-0979-47AD-9357-71EB2010F650.jpeg

Just picked these up, will give them a go. Hopefully decent.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
5.0%. It has an IBU of 18 but pretty creamy. Probably the Madagascar vanilla they advertise on the label adds to the cream flavor.

Its good.

They sell beer by can here. I only bought one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5.0%. It has an IBU of 18 but pretty creamy. Probably the Madagascar vanilla they advertise on the label adds to the cream flavor.

Its good.

They sell beer by can here. I only bought one.
I wonder if Good Gravy is available here? I had a Guinness Stout yesterday, and it was good..

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Have you guys ever had Gennesse Cream Ale? The stuff is pretty good. I miss Alaksan Amber and Pike Place Heirloom Ale.

R.150ea87a4c421118770bb3b9a36dcfaa
Bruh. Alaskan Amber was the first beer I thought of!! I had it on tap in a microbrewery in Seattle Tacoma Airport on my way to..... Alaska. That was back in 95 and I still remember that beer today. Amazing stuff.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn. I hate to see this today. I have been a fan for a long time. Anchor Brewing is closing it's doors.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Damn. I hate to see this today. I have been a fan for a long time. Anchor Brewing is closing it's doors.

Supposedly Sapporo ran it into the ground. I was hoping Lagunitas or Russian River would purchase Anchor.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I’m currently enjoying a nice pint of Tacoma, an APA from 360° Brewing Co in Sussex.

6D96DD29-8E3F-45FA-B7BE-DFA395AC6E56.jpeg

They don’t make a dedicated glass, hence the Timothy Taylor’s one.

Cheers!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
As an avid beer drinker it does sadden me to see breweries close. I have had Anchor numerous times hopefully North Coast or some other local vould get the rights and continue the anchor tradition…

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Yeah. That really upset me when I heard it. I always loved Anchor Steam. A few bars in Chico had it on tap in the early 80s. Such a unique flavor.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think some brewery will buy the rights to Anchor Steam. in 5-10 years it will come back in some sort of relaunch.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
old school for me, Coors Light
train
Got my eyes out, for some Narragansett LIGHT...
..though truth be told, probably have to settle for regular Narragansett being 3,000 miles from east coast...

Total Wine - here we come!!!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Yeah. That really upset me when I heard it. I always loved Anchor Steam. A few bars in Chico had it on tap in the early 80s. Such a unique flavor.
I remember in the 80’s my dad use to buy Rainier. I recently went up north to Oregon and Weed they had Rainier, it is no longer available this far south, but man did I enjoy that beer when I tried it on tap…