The Beer Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had some over at some in-laws. They are in Albuquerque. Good stuff. Used to work in Rochester every few years and was introduced to the honey brown. Solid beer.
Vegan approved? ~ @CGI_Ram

As for myself, it sounds good!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had a dry hopped sour last night. Anyone like these?

That was my first one. I really liked it, but not any experience how these range.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F8124B7E-0979-47AD-9357-71EB2010F650.jpeg

Just picked these up, will give them a go. Hopefully decent.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
5.0%. It has an IBU of 18 but pretty creamy. Probably the Madagascar vanilla they advertise on the label adds to the cream flavor.

Its good.

They sell beer by can here. I only bought one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
5.0%. It has an IBU of 18 but pretty creamy. Probably the Madagascar vanilla they advertise on the label adds to the cream flavor.

Its good.

They sell beer by can here. I only bought one.
I wonder if Good Gravy is available here? I had a Guinness Stout yesterday, and it was good..

Faceplant

"Did I catch a "niner" in there?"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you guys ever had Gennesse Cream Ale? The stuff is pretty good. I miss Alaksan Amber and Pike Place Heirloom Ale.

R.150ea87a4c421118770bb3b9a36dcfaa
Bruh. Alaskan Amber was the first beer I thought of!! I had it on tap in a microbrewery in Seattle Tacoma Airport on my way to..... Alaska. That was back in 95 and I still remember that beer today. Amazing stuff.