Sick of "The Story"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
He deserves NOTHING.

He had a chance for a ring and he came up with what, 3 points?

I'll root for the 9ers to beat the kneecaps in the NFC championship game and then lose in the Superbowl.
Yea no shot I'll ever root for the niners under any circumstance. Fuck them.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If the Lions ultimately eliminate the 49ers all will be forgiven from my perspective.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't watch any media the week of the game. Only the between the horns show which is fantastic.

Don't watch any pre game stuff. Tune in when the teams are ready to go.

I don't feel like I've missed out on anything by not hearing idiots babble on and on.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Im rooting for these 2 dirty ass teams to take out each others players and the winner lose the next game cause of all their injuries.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
It’s a bitter pill to swallow but the simple fact is Goff played extremely well 3-3 in the RZ while MS was 0-3

Yet Stafford outplayed him?

Scoreboard disagrees guys

It sucks, Goff came out on top and sent us packing

Crying about the refs?

Now we’re Saints level whiny bitches? Nope…cya next time JG

We’ll be ready

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NO,NO,NO,NO..................... no Rams fan can actually root for the San Francisco 49ers ever at any time ! Give up your Rams card if you give the worthless Lions the Rams main adversary position.
Despite a few cheap shots in a recent game, the Native Killers by the Bay will forever have more cheap shots and bad blood in their legacy.
And they have the biggest dorks for fans. Just Dildos by The Bay for all to see.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
03034465ae7fece3e653faf97929893da9546d5c.jpeg

Not sure what to make of this, I don’t recall the hit, but looks like someone is diving at someone’s knee, it’s football fellas

Last edited:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It’s a bitter pill to swallow but the simple fact is Goff played extremely well 3-3 in the RZ while MS was 0-3

Yet Stafford outplayed him?

Scoreboard disagrees guys

It sucks, Goff came out on top and sent us packing

Crying about the refs?

Now we’re Saints level whiny bitches? Nope…cya next time JG

We’ll be ready
Yes Stafford outplayed Goff but the Lions defense played better redzone D than ours. Lions play calls were better there in the redzone too so that definitely makes a difference. Facts about the refs blowing calls big time. Yes we'll complain because we give a shit about a cleaner game being called. We'll see JG again and we should have a better D to pummel him with.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
View attachment 63939
Not sure what to make of this, I don’t recall the hit, but looks like someone is diving at someone’s knee, it’s football fellas
Also, need to ask, are you sure you are a Rams fan or are u simply trying to rile folks up cuz that how you get your shits and giggles? Just curious. Also just giving you shit myself because I like to do that from time to time hahahaha

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
the only other salvation for this year is any team to beat the 9ers. that's it. then and only then can we exchange ideas and wants and needs for 24. go rams.

Debacled

Starter
Lots of salt in this thread....

There always have been story lines, and there will always be supplemental story lines within and around the game. I didn't see anyone complaining when they did features on Puka and what it meant to him and his family to have the season he did. The game isn't a math equation.

Joseph is a 200 lb safety, when tacking a dude who outweighs him by 50 lbs they are gonna go low 100% of the time. Nothing dirty about it, just unfortunate that Higbee's foot got stuck in the turf on the hit. This is exactly what defensive players were saying would be a problem if they kept expanding what all gets called as a "high" hit. In fact you can see a very similar hit laid on LaPorta earlier in the game....and will see TEs getting hit low almost every game because they are huge.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lots of salt in this thread....

There always have been story lines, and there will always be supplemental story lines within and around the game. I didn't see anyone complaining when they did features on Puka and what it meant to him and his family to have the season he did. The game isn't a math equation.

Joseph is a 200 lb safety, when tacking a dude who outweighs him by 50 lbs they are gonna go low 100% of the time. Nothing dirty about it, just unfortunate that Higbee's foot got stuck in the turf on the hit. This is exactly what defensive players were saying would be a problem if they kept expanding what all gets called as a "high" hit. In fact you can see a very similar hit laid on LaPorta earlier in the game....and will see TEs getting hit low almost every game because they are huge.
So safeties like Joseph are pussies....got it. Whatever happened to the hard-hitting ones that didn't go for the knees? Guess they didn't exist. :laugh1::laugh2:

Turducken

Starter
If the Lions beat the Buc's I hope they make it to the SB. I'm not interested in seeing 9ers, GB or KC add to their trophy case. Bills, Texans and Lions have zero Lombardi's so they are at the top. Ravens and Buc's have two.

But, no matter what else happens, my favorite team every week will be the one that plays the Niners.

May their "quest for six" last forever.

Debacled

Starter
So safeties like Joseph are pussies....got it. Whatever happened to the hard-hitting ones that didn't go for the knees? Guess they didn't exist. :laugh1::laugh2:
They wind up looking like bugs hitting a windshield when trying to pop a dude who has a major weight advantage on them. If you want to complain about anything point out the piss poor tackling form, dude is going to get himself knocked out trying to tackle like that regardless of where he tries to hit.

And again this is a reaction to the NFL's essentially no tolerance approach to hits that can be considered anywhere near high during contested passes. Just like you'll see a flag on a QB getting hit regardless of how late they start their slide. Teams and players aren't afraid to go across the middle anymore on hospital passes because they know if a defender tries to lay the boom its going to be a free first down for them.