Sick of "The Story"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I follow Goff's progress not the Lions. I think he deserves to get a ring and once he does all bets are off.
He deserves NOTHING.

He had a chance for a ring and he came up with what, 3 points?

I'll root for the 9ers to beat the kneecaps in the NFC championship game and then lose in the Superbowl.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I follow Goff's progress not the Lions. I think he deserves to get a ring and once he does all bets are off.

Dirty play has always been a part of the NFL. My greater concern is the erosion of ethical officiating. I don't listen to media and fans other than comical relief. There was targeting going on in the open and they did nothing but encourage it by not penalizing it. Only crickets from NFL NY and gives credence to the idea that it's tacitly encouraged or promoted to further the NFL's monetary motives.
Deserves a ring?? F that, he had his chance vs the Pats and he S the bed......thats why hes gone. He aint winning one in Detroit either.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Goff may be a decent QB when given a clean pocket but pressure him and he is still a pussy. Stafford has more guts in his little toe then Goff has in his whole body. I will be pulling for the Bucs and if the Lions get by them, it will be the first time in recent memory that I will be backing the 9ers.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
The Detroit A holes are trying to pass that hit off as "that's how the NFL wants us to tackle" and "the QB shouldn't throw the ball there if he doesn't want his receiver knee capped" ! They are trying to say that they have to go low as they will get penalized if they go high, ( even though they went for the head more often than not all game). :rolleyes:
Also, if you go low like that on a QB you will go to NFL hell for it every time!
I cannot believe im saying this.. here it goes! If the NFC championship game is niners and Lions i will be rooting for the niners. Damn! Thats bass ackwards.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I cannot believe im saying this.. here it goes! If the NFC championship game is niners and Lions i will be rooting for the niners. Damn! Thats bass ackwards.
Not sure I can go that far. The lions have a long way to go before I can rank them as dirty as the 9ers!

Tano

Legend
It’s all part of general dumbing down: giving things a “human interest” aspect in order to make them more” relatable”.

I fucking hate it, too.
That's why I only watched taped versions so I can fast forward thru it.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Not sure I can go that far. The lions have a long way to go before I can rank them as dirty as the 9ers!
Can’t do it, there are several ties to the Rams in the Lions organization who I can root for but my hatred of the niners runs deep and has been developed over time. I can’t think of anything worse than the niners getting to the SB except maybe them winning it.

Tano

Legend
The niners are the worst team when it comes to that.

But I am very upset at the Lions using the 49ers tactics.

Other than Buffalo who is my wife's team who do I root for now as the 3rd team.

I guess anyone other than the whiners.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He deserves NOTHING.

I'll root for the 9ers to beat the kneecaps in the NFC championship game and then lose in the Superbowl.

Can't go that far. But yeah.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The niners are the worst team when it comes to that.

But I am very upset at the Lions using the 49ers tactics.

Other than Buffalo who is my wife's team who do I root for now as the 3rd team.

I guess anyone other than the whiners.

Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

just-dropping-these-off-dont-mind-me-v0-hpgw4z9xi0vb1.gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He deserves NOTHING.

I'll root for both of them to lose next week. I'd rather see the Lions in the Superbowl only to falter, then have a shit year next year like all SB runner ups hahahaha

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Goff may be a decent QB when given a clean pocket but pressure him and he is still a pussy. Stafford has more guts in his little toe then Goff has in his whole body. I will be pulling for the Bucs and if the Lions get by them, it will be the first time in recent memory that I will be backing the 9ers.
Will never back the Whiners, fuck that team and their bitch made fans til the end of time.

JBRam77

Rookie
Wow so much bitterness in this thread…we are acting like Saints fans after the ‘18 title game…Fuck it yes that was a cheap shot by Kirby on Higs-but that team played hard and played very well especially that first half. We weren’t ready on defense in the first half and failed in the red zone repeatedly. Lets look in the mirror first. Mcvay played it too conservatively the entire game….We had a great season in a rebuild year. Jared was a cornerstone to our franchise for 4 years-Im really happy for him and the fans of the Lions. Yes their defense played dirty and the refs fucked us but let’s show some class like our HC. Oh and fuck the Niners! I’d like the Lions to go all the way and face the Bills for the SB

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Eh, I like drama. I like a story. I was excited about the Lions v Rams game. The Stafford homecoming. The booing and middle fingers when Stafford came out was funny. The game was entertaining and close. Stafford putting on the most Stafford esque football game ever with his ball skills and toughness. Detroit knowing full well that Stafford is capable of come from behind football. Puka just playing lights out football. Then, the refs were not calling anything on the Lions that last drive, which was a bit frustrating. The crying in the stands and it feeling like the Lions won the Superbowl reminds me of that scene in Little Giants when they celebrate after getting their first yard. All of it, was extremely entertaining. The only good game of the week honestly.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Wow so much bitterness in this thread…we are acting like Saints fans after the ‘18 title game…Fuck it yes that was a cheap shot by Kirby on Higs-but that team played hard and played very well especially that first half. We weren’t ready on defense in the first half and failed in the red zone repeatedly. Lets look in the mirror first. Mcvay played it too conservatively the entire game….We had a great season in a rebuild year. Jared was a cornerstone to our franchise for 4 years-Im really happy for him and the fans of the Lions. Yes their defense played dirty and the refs fucked us but let’s show some class like our HC. Oh and fuck the Niners! I’d like the Lions to go all the way and face the Bills for the SB
Show class like Kerby did when he hit Higbee? Fuck the Lions. I hope they go down in flames as well as the Whiners. Although I appreciate what he did in his time here, I don't care about Goff as he's no longer a Ram. I really don't understand this infatuation with him. I'm a Rams fan first and definitely not going to root for a former Ram just for the sake of rooting for a former Ram. If Goff earns it, so be it, but we as Rams fans don't owe him shit, he's a Lion now. Now with that said, if they face off with the Whiners, of course I want the Whiners to always lose, but I'll also hope for the AFC to win this year if that happens because I can't stand that dirty ass team. Shouldn't be surprised since Campbell played under Asshole Face. Lastly, I approve of your message, Fuck the Whiners!