Sick of "The Story"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll say it was more with how we played in the rz more than anything. But that's just me.
Yes, that and how the Rams played defense in the first half. I don’t see anybody refuting that.

What I see is a lot of Rams fans that don’t appreciate how the Lions defense plays. Dre Greenlaw would fit right in with that team. A few other 49ers would too. We don’t like seeing opponents taking shots at our favorite teams players. In fact it would be weird if we did. We hate the Niners. I guess you have a problem with that too don’t you?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Yes, that and how the Rams played defense in the first half. I don’t see anybody refuting that.

What I see is a lot of Rams fans that don’t appreciate how the Lions defense plays. Dre Greenlaw would fit right in with that team. A few other 49ers would too. We don’t like seeing opponents taking shots at our favorite teams players. In fact it would be weird if we did. We hate the Niners. I guess you have a problem with that too don’t you?
The lions weren't the only one taking shots that gm. But of course yall won't acknowledge that. That's called hypocrisy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lol. Don't worry, you'll still be crying next week, while I get to enjoy life and football.
It’s funny that you think this topic rules our live, or is ruining them. You think we all sit home wringing our hands over this all day? All week? I know I don’t. I doubt many others do either, aside from shortly after that game and maybe a little the next day. We do vent while we are on here though. Do you ever vent about anything? When my wife or buddies vent to me I let them get it out. You like to troll instead.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
It’s funny that you think this topic rules our live, or is ruining them. You think we all sit home wringing our hands over this all day? All week? I know I don’t. I doubt many others do either, aside from shortly after that game and maybe a little the next day. We do vent while we are on here though. Do you ever vent about anything? When my wife or buddies vent to me I let them get it out. You like to troll instead.
Bruh the gm happened Sunday night yet here yall are still crying over this. I seemed to be the only one not crying about it.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Show me all of the shots? I saw one questionable shot by the Rams. Tell me about them all.
Dude im not gonna sit here and name all of them to try to please you because in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. This is football it's a very violent sport. Players get hurt and in this era players are getting hurt alot more off of hits just like that. Why? Because that's what the nfl wants. This shouldn't need to be explained.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dude im not gonna sit here and name all of them to try to please you because in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. This is football it's a very violent sport. Players get hurt and in this era players are getting hurt alot more off of hits just like that. Why? Because that's what the nfl wants. This shouldn't need to be explained.
The NFL doesn’t want players to get hurt. They are constantly changing rules for player safety.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bruh the gm happened Sunday night yet here yall are still crying over this. I seemed to be the only one not crying about it.
Yep, we are all still here talking about it. That’s what we do here, since this is where we talk about the Rams. Somehow you equate that to it ruining peoples lives. That a pretty arrogant take on things.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
You think Goff outplayed Stafford? Who had ubetter throws under pressure? Who played after having his bell rung? Thanks to the soft defense the Rams opened with Goff was throwing with no pressure. Once he was pressured the Lions got 3 points.

Stafford fought through that game and nearly won it. He had a much harder road. The QBRs were nearly identical. Stafford threw two TDs to Goff’s one. Stafford threw for 367 yards to Goff’s 277.
1) better throws under pressure?
Tell that to a wide open Cooper Kupp amigo

2) 1 QB led 3-3 RZ drives
3) 1 QB utterly wilted at 0-3, and he freaking did, then you guys whine over a missed call, as with Nola in 2018, there were many missed calls to go around, Jesus H Christ boys but it’s football

Facts not opinion so sorry it’s so galling for some of you to accept

JG ended your season, choke on that!

I grow weary being nice to some here, let me know when Joseph get fined

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
1) better throws under pressure?
Tell that to a wide open Cooper Kupp amigo

2) 1 QB lead 3-3 RZ drives
3) 1 QB utterly wilted at 0-3

Facts not opinion so sorry it’s so galling for some of you to accept

JG ended your season, choke on that!
I gave you facts. I listed stats. You call them opinions? Strange.

You listed one throw btw. Was Kupp wide open on every play? Goff didn’t end the Rams season. The Lions defense did. Goff could barely get a first down in the fourth quarter.

I get it now though. It’s all about the trade for you. The injustice of it all. Poor Goff didn’t deserve that even if he was throwing pick sixes every game. It wasn’t his fault!!

That was three years ago. Still not over it?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Yep, we are all still here talking about it. That’s what we do here, since this is where we talk about the Rams. Somehow you equate that to it ruining peoples lives. That a pretty arrogant take on things.
Where did I say that it's ruining people lives? Come on you already over here questioning my fan hood don't put words in my mouth too. I'm simply saying yall are crying about this. Which imo yall are.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I gave you facts. I listed stats. You call them opinions? Strange.

You listed one throw btw. Was Kupp wide open on every play? Goff didn’t end the Rams season. The Lions defense did. Goff could barely get a first down in the fourth quarter.

I get it now though. It’s all about the trade for you. The injustice of it all. Poor Goff didn’t deserve that even if he was throwing pick sixes every game. It wasn’t his fault!!

That was three years ago. Still not over it?
Stats don’t win games my man

Address 0-3 RZ as not losing this game

I’ll patiently wait

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Where did I say that it's ruining people lives? Come on you already over here questioning my fan hood don't put words in my mouth too. I'm simply saying yall are crying about this. Which imo yall are.

Apparently this is rocket science to some people.
Hmm. Seems like you are calling people dumb on this one, because they don’t agree with you.
Lol. Don't worry, you'll still be crying next week, while I get to enjoy life and football.
It seems like you are claiming everyone is home fretting everyday over this topic, while you will enjoy your life because you aren’t bothered by it.

So you don’t think anyone can be angry about that hit but not enjoy their lives? Do you think we are smashing our TVs, not showing up for work, yelling at everybody, attempting suicide? I don’t get it. Why say that? Again, is it arrogance? It sounds arrogant, maybe even self righteous.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Hmm. Seems like you are calling people dumb on this one, because they don’t agree with you.

It seems like you are claiming everyone is home fretting everyday over this topic, while you will enjoy your life because you aren’t bothered by it.

So you don’t think anyone can be angry about that hit but not enjoy their lives? Do you think we are smashing our TVs, not showing up for work, yelling at everybody, attempting suicide? I don’t get it. Why say that? Again, is it arrogance? It sounds arrogant, maybe even self righteous.
If people don't understand why these defenders are going low on players then yes I'm calling you dumb. The 2nd part is you trying to find fault in everything I say in your lame attempt to slander me because i dont agree with the majority of you. But hey. You do you.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Oh, we are talking about who won. I thought we were talking about who played better.
Objectivity Goff did play better. Stafford was elite up until he got in the rz where he turned into a pumpkin. Goff didn't. Ultimately imo that was the difference in the ball gm.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If people don't understand why these defenders are going low on players then yes I'm calling you dumb. The 2nd part is you trying to find fault in everything I say in your lame attempt to slander me because i dont agree with the majority of you. But hey. You do you.
There it is. You do you. I was waiting for that one to come out. It’s typical. But how Am I slandering what you say. You are saying it. You just agreed that you did. You also insinuate that our lives are miserable over this.

You know that a player can go low without going at the knee. He could go after the hip, the thigh, the calfs, the feet. There are more options than helmet down directly on the knee.

We will just have to agree to disagree. I’ll see you around, or maybe I won’t.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Objectivity Goff did play better. Stafford was elite up until he got in the rz where he turned into a pumpkin. Goff didn't. Ultimately imo that was the difference in the ball gm.
Did Stafford call those fades? How many TDs did Goff actually throw? Was it more than Stafford? I don’t remember that.

I guess by your measure then Ah-mon Rah St. Brown outplayed Puka Nacua too. He must have, because the Lions won the game right?