Sick of "The Story"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I cannot believe im saying this.. here it goes! If the NFC championship game is niners and Lions i will be rooting for the niners. Damn! Thats bass ackwards.
Come back from the dark-side man. That's just wrong....

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cannot believe im saying this.. here it goes! If the NFC championship game is niners and Lions i will be rooting for the niners. Damn! Thats bass ackwards.
Go Pack! That's all I can say. Would never root for the niners and not Detroit after those "questionable" hits. And the Bucs just don't do it for me this year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yep, the Lions can suck it. Two forearms to the heads of our guys and the knee shot is enough for me to want to see them upset next week.

You know how obvious it was when even Ram-hating Florio, molester of collies, acknowledges it as unacceptable…

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
So… umm…

Like I was saying about “the narrative”…

Doesn’t seem so far fetched after this year, does it???

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

I’ll be rooting for the earthquake…

Sorry, that’s bad…

oops-my-bad-alicia-silverstone-vkaingvb4t9ok6qj.gif

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That is too far my friend. I could NEVER root for the whiners. Not ever. NOT EVER. F those sissy baysiders

That said, I'm not going to be rooting for the cheap shot kitties either.

I'm torn in the NFC, I'm not really pulling for anyone except the team playing against the whiners. Baker is a cool story and I don't hate the bucs. Really wish Baker had gotten the contract he is about to get when he was signed away from us though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can't believe this is coming out of my mouth but.......... GO Buccaneers!

Ellard80

Legend
Yeah, the flex was a bad look.

Hoped after that play they'd have a chance to burn Joseph but it didn't happen.
I think the flex was him trying to explain to Stafford why he hit him low...

He is saying "that dude is yoked bro" I gotta him him low.

Not saying I agree but that's how I read that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Reading through this thread I've never felt so validated on this board than right now. :laugh4: Fuck the Lions indeed.

Cheese vs Pirates NFCCG LFG

Ellard80

Legend
Also this is bad form because you could concuss yourself hitting someone in the knee with your head.

Q729

Legend
So I guess we're 0-2 vs. "The Narrative."
Maybe 1-2 if we consider Kurt's story.
Edit: Nah, that doesn't fit my narrative. 0-2 it is.

Last edited:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I don't mind the "story lines" that go along with the games.

I do mind "fixing" the outcome of games in order to produce story lines for future games and drive better ratings.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He deserves NOTHING.

He had a chance for a ring and he came up with what, 3 points?

I'll root for the 9ers to beat the kneecaps in the NFC championship game and then lose in the Superbowl.

2024 is about LOVE !! Maybe it comes True.We can draw parallels. Truth is is Joe Barry & Lafluer are people Mcvay is in support of.
AT least more than RatBoy!!

Just to staff current though with NCAA & NFL as a Rams Fan.

The coaches & USC (Rams)
Number 1 pick ?? Caleb Williams ? I could go very deep into this,but simple is better.

Lincoln Riley is the HV.
Deserves a ring?? F that, he had his chance vs the Pats and he S the bed......thats why hes gone. He aint winning one in Detroit either.

LMAO - Oldnotdead is a closet San Diego Fan !! He still thinks Dan Foutes needs a ring.

Ellard80

Legend
Yeah all the blah blah shit just annoys me also.

It rears its head in other forms of entertainment.

Just give us the death and drama.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw Goff and the pony he rode into Detroit in. Screw the Lions. Screw Detroit. What they did trying to hurt the team was BS.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't mind the "story lines" that go along with the games.

I do mind "fixing" the outcome of games in order to produce story lines for future games and drive better ratings.

The Oklahoma story lines aren’t bad. Hurt & Mayfield.Murray with Arizona & Williams possibly going number 1 with Lincoln Riley being his HC from Oklahoma.