Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
As the above poster said Seattle can't really score against anyone struggled against the Chargers honestly wtf is going on???? Not being doom and gloom just plain effin annoyed.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
We need true 3-4 linebackers. Sorry but Littleton, Barron, Ebukam and Longacre aren't going to cut it.

I would love to see Kiser start to get some reps.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm starting to believe this is more on wade then anything. Defense is always unprepared come game time then gets betternafter half. Does wade not game plan then start game planning at half time ? Is wade not able to figure out what's going on this year I just don't get it

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I am officially in the get rid of Wade, if he doesn't make a major adjustment in this game. We are worse every week on defense. I obviously know his pedigree, but his defense it NOT working.

We can't ask our offense to be perfect every week.

mst1981

Rookie
Genuinely concerned by this. It's not as if we didn't expect the seahawks to run it. It's what they do. And still we can't stop the run. And they're missing their no1 back ffs!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Littleton is a converted DE, dude.

Converted DE, body like a DB, lined up at ILB..I mean just a recipe for disaster. He's the best we have too which is the terrible part. I don't know how we stop the run with this personell.

The Ramowl

Starter
We are apparently not interested in tackling. We need to clean that up quickly because our second half of the season is going to be hard to watch otherwise

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Well, Wade has had 24+ games now to implement his system. Either the system isn't working with these players or in this NFL now the way it's been opened up or the Rams have done a pretty poor job of finding talented players on D. We have smaller but faster inside lbs, but so far that speed hasn't transferred into results. No way this team does a deep playoff run with this defense. You can't change players at this point, so something has to be adjusted or it's going to be a shootout every game and another one and done in the post season.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yes. Rams went for the name guys. Like getting skill position players with terrible offensive line. You can’t run a 3-4 with terrible linebackers.

That's the thing, success in this scheme is predicated on quality LBs. Everything is just backwards.

Thank god Goff is dealing today.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams likely have to score on their first 3 possessions just to keep pace.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
seriously... if it wasn't because of our O .. this team would be looking up at the seahags in our standings..