Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
As the above poster said Seattle can't really score against anyone struggled against the Chargers honestly wtf is going on???? Not being doom and gloom just plain effin annoyed.

Division rivals bring it all across the NFL

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
We need true 3-4 linebackers. Sorry but Littleton, Barron, Ebukam and Longacre aren't going to cut it.

I would love to see Kiser start to get some reps.
Also we have a zone corner MP playing press and we wonder why some of our players aren't succeeding

MachS

Hall of Fame
Also we have a zone corner MP playing press and we wonder why some of our players aren't succeeding

People have been very defensive of Wade, but this is an unavoidable fact. MP is not Talib in man, that being said he looks a lot better today.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm kind of shocked this D is still ranked 13th or so after the last few weeks. On pace to give up over 400 yards rushing this game...

MaxQ28

Rookie
The defense makes it hard to get excited about what the offense is doing. I know this could be the Jeff Fisher Rams, I get that. But unless they just miraculously turn things around on defense, it’s time to close the door on Wade Phillips.

mst1981

Rookie
It's just as well we have a stellar offense. They really need to figure something out on defense in the coming weeks though
I expect the D to settle down.

So do I.. But it's a lot to ask of our offense to keep bailing us out. Need to get things figured out earlier on defense.

RamWoodie

Legend
The defense is getting embarrassed. I mean, I can't recall two early scores looking so easy for the opponent. I think they may be mailing this one in. We have to score 40 or better to stay in the game.
Nah...but you get tired of them never getting it together until the half. I would love to see defensive preparation during the week because they just don't seem prepared.