Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
There’s no pass rush. Why is Wade rotating 90 out? He’s the best run defender there.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
fans last week: "wow, our defense couldn't play any worse"

defense: "hold my beer"

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't give a shit if Russell Wilson burns us for it, take away the fucking running game.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone needs to challenge this D .... and tell them to man up and stop someone ... and don’t wait till half time to do it

Ellard80

Legend
A lot of game left.. a lot of season left - but so far the off season defensive plan hasn't worked out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our LBs are hot trash..two converted safeties at 230lbs in the middle and we think we should be stopping the run.

This isn't scheme boys our defense is just bad. Personell, tackling,....all of it.

Littleton is a converted DE, dude.

Q729

Legend
Even after making moves to try and bolster the defense. So frustrating seeing all these teams grab big chunks of yards while we have to sit here and watch us methodically carve our way down the field. Always have to play catch up. Might as well not defer anymore.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Year 2000 over again . Score 40 or lose the game. Stop complaining about holding calls . The defense is gawd awful

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The defense is getting embarrassed. I mean, I can't recall two early scores looking so easy for the opponent. I think they may be mailing this one in. We have to score 40 or better to stay in the game.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Our LBs are hot trash..two converted safeties at 230lbs in the middle and we think we should be stopping the run.

This isn't scheme boys our defense is just bad. Personell, tackling,....all of it.

Yes. Rams went for the name guys. Like getting skill position players with terrible offensive line. You can’t run a 3-4 with terrible linebackers.