Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Damn defense....it's time to get it together....it really is f'en time....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, Romo sounds like he was yawning when he said seattle has all day. Like it was boring because it happens so much.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Not to be negative, but at this point I'd be happy if the D could just hold opponents to FG's :puke::censored:

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah...something needs to change...this team struggled against SD last week....this is concerning.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Lol bro idk what to say about our run defense. I don’t know if it’s fixable at this point. Another fucking shootout.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No words!
upload_2018-11-11_16-51-31.gif

MachS

Hall of Fame
Our LBs are hot trash..two converted safeties at 230lbs in the middle and we think we should be stopping the run.

This isn't scheme boys our defense is just bad. Personell, tackling,....all of it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Absolulty pathetic effort by our defense just pathetic. Wade why is our defense always so unprepared to play when game starts