Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its pretty simple. We are trying to fit a square peg (the players and their respective skill sets) in to a round hole (Wades 3-4 scheme). We do not have the talent to fulfil the desired job. Wade HAS to adjust the way he calls the D, otherwise we are gonna get abused all year.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
104 fucking rush yards in 1 quarters time Wade fix your shit. That's not even mediocre defense

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
That's just it they shouldn't have to. Week in a week out it's the same issue defense comes unprepared and gets gashed till they "settle down" it's ridiculous
They played HOF QBs in back to back games and this is a division rival that always plays us pretty tough. You’re right though that they need to stop starting off slow.

Diesel

UDFA
One game at a time right... but I can't help but think of what's coming next week against kc. Wade needs to figure this defense out.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
They played HOF QBs in back to back games and this is a division rival that always plays us pretty tough. You’re right though that they need to stop starting off slow.
Excuses are a dime a dozen they've done it all season minus the 1st 2 games not just lay few weeks. It's just starting to catch up to us in the last few weeks

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Converted DE, body like a DB, lined up at ILB..I mean just a recipe for disaster. He's the best we have too which is the terrible part. I don't know how we stop the run with this personell.

He's 6'3" 240+. That's a big ass safety.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yet Seattle stopped us .....unbelievable.... I don't care if they make adjustments at the half team defense has to be better prepared and sometimes the offense will be off can't just expect it to score every drive. The Rams could be blowing teams out less ware and Taint by years end instead no every team staying in these games cause our defense is pathetic. And I'm tired of hearing defense came through when it counted with a sack when the score s always 87-84 these things will not happen in the playoffs and defenses tighten up our offense cannot be expected to be superheroes. This is a team game!!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We needed a TD to keep pace. Now we're in danger of falling behind two scores. I have zero faith in the defense.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Anyone remember last season when we set a record for forcing turnovers on the opponents opening drive so many games in a row? Let's see that this drive D...come on boys LETS GOOO

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
First drive a lot of uncalled holds on Seattle O Line. 2nd drive was legit. We need to seal the edges.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok guys can someone tell me why the Hawks kick returner. Is protected by the ref every kick but rams returner has jo ref in site