LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Ok little more induction.

Don't like posting it much,don't need nor want symphony. Hit by a semi on 2016, Can't walk well. On disability, single now and sleep weird hours. Up for hours at a time.

Use to post more than anyone at Rams talk because Rams continued losing for years I blasted everyone. Coolaid drinkers coaches Gms etc etc. I Hated losing.

I haven't/didn't post on a forum in 5 6 years until now.

But because what the Rams have done with McVay and staff no reason to be negative, only want to be positive.

I'm a big time supporter of Pitbulls . And I like posting a bunch to keep a board moving, just me.

The brotherhood of Rams fans is awesome, like Game of thrones lol.

FrenchRams

UDFA
Hello everyone !

I’m Erkan, i’m 28 and i’m from Paris, France, i follow the NFL since 2010.
I struggled to find a team to root for, despite the fact that i watched a lot of teams.
I rooted for the Panthers, Seahawks (yep don’t get mad at me ahah) and the Vikings but i didn’t feel enough attached to stick with them.

Very recently, when the Rams revealed their new uniforms and the new logos i had a big crush on them.
Yes, i’m of those who really like them !
This is something really important for me to like the uniforms.

The fact that i’m a fan of Aaron Donald and i like the city L.A. (i plan to visit the city when the covid 19 situation will improve) gave me an other reason to be more interested in this team.
Two others reasons is a friend of mine who likes the Raiders and the Rams (it’s kinda weird i know ) who talked to me a lot about the Rams and woke up my curiosity.

I feel like this is a new era for the Rams, so this is a good moment to jump inside the wagon.
Go Rams !

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Hello everyone !

I struggled to find a team to root for, despite the fact that i watched a lot of teams.
I rooted for the Panthers, Seahawks (yep don’t get mad at me ahah) and the Vikings but i didn’t feel enough attached to stick with them.

Very recently, when the Rams revealed their new uniforms and the new logos i had a big crush on them.

The fact that i’m a fan of Aaron Donald and i like the city L.A. (i plan to visit the city when the covid 19 situation will improve) gave me an other reason to be more interested in this team.
Two others reasons is a friend of mine who likes the Raiders and the Rams (it’s kinda weird i know ) who talked to me a lot about the Rams and woke up my curiosity.

I feel like this is a new era for the Rams, so this is a good moment to jump inside the wagon.
Go Rams !

Bro I'm surprised no 2 welcomed you, so Welcome.

There's a little bias here imho some here like me have worshipped since the George Allen days. SO lol

FrenchRams

UDFA
That’s okay, i’m sure i will have the time to exchange with most of the fans on the board soon !
Thanks for your message man ;-)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard @FrenchRams I hope you have a lot of fun here. This board has some excellent members and there is always a lot of content.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hello everyone !

Go Rams !

Welcome friend. France is an incredible country, I love visiting. Especially the Alps for the skiing! I am actually meant to be in Nice on holiday this week but we had to cancel it and are planning to go next year instead.

Jump in and post often. Cheers!

FrenchRams

UDFA
Welcome friend. France is an incredible country, I love visiting. Especially the Alps for the skiing! I am actually meant to be in Nice on holiday this week but we had to cancel it and are planning to go next year instead.

Jump in and post often. Cheers!

Yep, because of the Covid 19 i guess !
I never been to Nice but i always heard positive things about this city, so i’m pretty sure that will enjoy it.
I can’t wait for the US borders to open again, because i’d like to visit L.A. and watch a game in the new stadium. :)

Thanks for the welcoming and i will !

Tas

UDFA
Hey Everyone,

I'm Travis. I live in Utah. I've been a Rams fan since I was eight and Vince Ferragamo took the Rams to the Superbowl. The kid in me always loved the blue and yellow, and the Youngbloods. I've been lurking here for a while now and finally decided I should join and say hello. I've seen the Rams play a couple times, last time was New Orleans two years ago. I was hoping to get to Sofi this year but obviously that's probably not going to happen.

Anyway, thanks for letting me in

Horns Up!

G-Ram-#1

UDFA
Hi Guys,

i am Marcus from Germany.
I am fan of the NFL for a long time and jumped from team to team, never really felt home. Now i'm with the Rams and for the first time i feel "at home" and i think this time it could be it, i could have finally found "my" team!

Just checked this forum for a couple time but what i saw so fare is really cool, really nice think you have going on here.
Looking forward for some good conversations.

Greetings,

Marcus

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi Guys,

I am fan of the NFL for a long time and jumped from team to team, never really felt home. Now i'm with the Rams and for the first time i feel "at home" and i think this time it could be it, i could have finally found "my" team!

Just checked this forum for a couple time but what i saw so fare is really cool, really nice think you have going on here.

Greetings,

Marcus

Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you.

Yeah... you’re hooked now! :horns:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hi Guys,

Greetings,

Marcus

Welcome Marcus! What made you settle on the Rams?

Germany is another great country, I love visiting Berlin and Munich, drinking beer, watching soccer and eating currywurst.

G-Ram-#1

UDFA
Hi CGI_Ram! Thank you!

Hi ScotsRam!

Well, it might sound silly, but i really like the new logo plus i love the blue and yellow. Plus i have always liked Los Angeles (though i have neber been there - want to go there in the future!)

Berlin an Munich are two beautiful citys, your right. Where are you from?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hi CGI_Ram! Thank you!

Hi ScotsRam!

Well, it might sound silly, but i really like the new logo plus i love the blue and yellow. Plus i have always liked Los Angeles (though i have neber been there - want to go there in the future!)

Welcome Marcus, the Rams, and this place, are a great home. Glad to have you!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hi CGI_Ram! Thank you!

Hi ScotsRam!

Schottland.

I agree, the new unis are sick. The blue/yellow in particular.

Tom190797

UDFA
Name
Tom
Hey everyone,

I'm Tom from London in the UK. I've been watching the NFL for a couple of years and first became a Rams fan for Superbowl 53 (there was no way I was going to support the Patriots). I was lucky enough to see the team pay when they came to London last year and I've been following them ever since.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hey everyone,

I'm Tom from London in the UK. I've been watching the NFL for a couple of years and first became a Rams fan for Superbowl 53 (there was no way I was going to support the Patriots). I was lucky enough to see the team pay when they came to London last year and I've been following them ever since.

Welcome Tom, post often.