LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

  • To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
125
IT'S ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Aight now that I got that out of my system.......

My Christian name is Doug. I have been lurking around X's sites for a few years now and missed the draft this year with the fellas.

I am a father of 4, two boys two girls and grandfather of one. I work for the State of Indiana as an engineer for the DoT. I started rooting for the Rams in 1967 following them from LA to Anahiem to St. Louis. If they move again I will follow them there. Like my man X, I have endured through many poor showings by our boyz.......in fact I did a 12 year stint in the belly of the beast.....SF Bay area.......before moving to where I reside today.....Indiana.

Come this fall I will either be fishing or watching the Rams.

See y'all there!

Peace,
RF4L
 

Steven3k

UDFA
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
24
Name
Steven
My name is Steven, I'm 19 in July and I reside in Utah. I'm going to college in the fall to study law or business. I will be attending the University of Utah thanks to a generous scholarship.

I became a fan of the Rams when I was 7 years old. When they won the Super Bowl, I had no idea that my team was the champs. I was just a child rooting for them because I liked their colors. Now I patiently wait for Sam Bradford to lead the Rams to the big game again :cheese:
 

LA Rams

UDFA
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
2
Love the new site, looks so fresh and so clean...

Born and raised in SoCal, been a Rams fan since the 80's. Fell in love with the helmets as a kid and never looked back. Tried becoming a fan of a different team after the move but it wasn't the same. Marshall Faulk is my favorite Ram of all time with Flipper Anderson a close second. I own 4 jerseys (SJ39, Faulk, Bruce, and Az Hakim) and hope to add Bradford to that list

I'm a respiratory therapist by day and a fantasy sports guru by night. I've been married for almost 2 years now and have successfully converted my wife to become a Rams fan as well. Maybe not as passionate, by a Rams fan none the less.

I like chopping it up with other debaters. I like talking sports as well as off topic threads. I dislike whiners and complainers that cry about every little thing.

That's about it...... I'm out!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nighttrain

Selassie I

H. I. M.
2020 ROD Pick'em Champion
Moderator
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
14,867
Name
Haole
My name is George. Selassie I is my name here, but that's only because I had to shorten Haile Selassie I. Decided on that name as I have a huge affinity for Reggae music and the sincerity of Rastafari. My wife & I have a small place on a remote tiny island in the Bahamas (Grand Cay). We take our boat there yearly and have become "locals" in a since. The name is perfect for me.

I'm a School Director of a private vocational school in Orlando FL. I'm forced to be a "Professional" by day, and I let my "Dreads Out" by night (don't really have dreads). It keeps me balanced.

I'm not a computer guy, but they do allow me to actually speak with other Ram Fans. Talking with other Ram Fans in FL is almost impossible unless I use the computer. It's a necessary evil for me.

Just turned 43. I've been a Ram since I was 6. I lived in Hawaii when I was young; on Saturday mornings there were cartoons and on Sunday mornings there were Ram games. I've been a Die Hard Ram for life. You could also easily say that I have a "sickness" for the Rams.

I have 3 sons; only 2 of them share my passion for the Rams. The 3rd son is allowed to sleep in the house if the temperature drops below 32 degrees (almost never in Orlando). LOL

I have a complete hatred for John Shaw / past Ownership, and can hardly wait for Stan to take the team in a new direction.

I look forward to discussions with others who share my "sickness".

JAH ! Rastafari, The Almighty I

I and I

Selassie I
 

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
125
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
Yo new dudes!!!

Place is looking good X and GW!!!

I am stoked.......is it August yet?????????
 

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
35,488
Name
The Dude
And welcome to all the new members. I recognize a few of you freaks, and I'm really appreciative that you stopped by to give this place a test run. Like G Wil said, we're still working out the bugs, but I had to jump the gun and pimp this place real quick. Send me a PM if you have any issues, or if there's anything I can do.

I'll still mix it up at the PD site, but this place is going to be "home".

Thanks for stopping in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SierraRam

rickrawk

Starter
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
907
Name
Rick
Hey guys. My name is Rick Darnell. I currently live in So Cal, & have lived mostly here & the Pacific Northwest. Also lived in a lot of places across this great country of ours. I have been a Rams fan since, well, since before I was born. You see, my dad & grandfather were Ram fans ever since they started back in Cleveland.My dad was working in Ohio & got transferred to California in the mid 50's. So when the Rams relocated here as well, he was in seventh heaven. So as you can see, I was born into Ram fandom.Let's make one thing clear right from the start. I am the kind of fan who believes the Rams will win every game they play; it doesn't matter who the coach is; it doesn't matter who the players are. If they're wearin' the horns, they're gonna win. Misguided fanatic- probably. Ultimate optimist-definitely. Old dude who's losin' it -yeah, that too. Call me what you will, but this much is true; I love my Rams. always have, always will. also, I'm not a big stats guy, although I do enjoy them from time to time. I am not a realist, at least as it relates to the Rams. So, if you can accept an old guy who truly bleeds blue & gold, I would love to be part of the Ram brotherhood here. Sorry for rambling. That's about as much seriousness as you'll get outta me. GO RAMS!!!!
 

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
35,488
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
Hey guys. My name is Rick Darnell. I currently live in So Cal, & have lived mostly here & the Pacific Northwest. Also lived in a lot of places across this great country of ours. I have been a Rams fan since, well, since before I was born. You see, my dad & grandfather were Ram fans ever since they started back in Cleveland.My dad was working in Ohio & got transferred to California in the mid 50's. So when the Rams relocated here as well, he was in seventh heaven. So as you can see, I was born into Ram fandom.Let's make one thing clear right from the start. I am the kind of fan who believes the Rams will win every game they play; it doesn't matter who the coach is; it doesn't matter who the players are. If they're wearin' the horns, they're gonna win. Misguided fanatic- probably. Ultimate optimist-definitely. Old dude who's losin' it -yeah, that too. Call me what you will, but this much is true; I love my Rams. always have, always will. also, I'm not a big stats guy, although I do enjoy them from time to time. I am not a realist, at least as it relates to the Rams. So, if you can accept an old guy who truly bleeds blue & gold, I would love to be part of the Ram brotherhood here. Sorry for rambling. That's about as much seriousness as you'll get outta me. GO RAMS!!!!
You're just the type of guy we're looking for here, Rick. And for whatever it's worth, that's EXACTLY how I approach every game the Rams play as well. It's a W until the scoreboard says otherwise. I never understood, and still don't understand those who CONSTANTLY mock everything the Rams do, criticize every single move and non-move the Rams make, and take it upon themselves to project their uber-brilliant GM know-how to the rest of the world. It gets so freakin' tiring to hear and see that on a regular basis. It's also the reason why GW and myself have taken the initiative to put together this house. It's more of a refuge from the things I just stated. If I wanted to hear bitching and moaning all the time, I'd still be married to my ex. This is the RAMS, and they're MY RAMS. Shut your freakin' pie-hole if all you're gonna do is blast them.

Welcome aboard, mah brothuh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nighttrain

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
125
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
StlouisramsX said:
What up D!? Glad to see you back in the hizzie.

New digs are tight, yeah? I jumped the gun a little and pimped it before it was done, but I had to take advantage of the site revamping over at STL Today. Let me know if there are any issues, and......

WELCOME BACK! :twisted:
Dude you know I am Shoeless Joe to your Ray Kinsella......you build and I will come.

Only issue I see is that the fucking season hasn't started yet!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nighttrain

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
35,488
Name
The Dude
LA Rams said:
Love the new site, looks so fresh and so clean...

Born and raised in SoCal, been a Rams fan since the 80's. Fell in love with the helmets as a kid and never looked back. Tried becoming a fan of a different team after the move but it wasn't the same. Marshall Faulk is my favorite Ram of all time with Flipper Anderson a close second. I own 4 jerseys (SJ39, Faulk, Bruce, and Az Hakim) and hope to add Bradford to that list

I'm a respiratory therapist by day and a fantasy sports guru by night. I've been married for almost 2 years now and have successfully converted my wife to become a Rams fan as well. Maybe not as passionate, by a Rams fan none the less.

I like chopping it up with other debaters. I like talking sports as well as off topic threads. I dislike whiners and complainers that cry about every little thing.

That's about it...... I'm out!!
Fantasy sports... that's what I'm talkin' about.

We used to have a small league on a previous Rams board here, and I wouldn't be averse to doing that again. I think we had 10 guys, and it was hosted on Yahoo. I, of course, was the winner of that one due to my ENORMOUS and VAST knowledge of fantasy football. But -- you can try to unseat me as the MAN, if you want.

And the whiners and complainers remark.... totally get where you're coming from.

Welcome aboard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nighttrain

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
1,301
Ok...on RamStalk I go by the handle of HappyNoodleBoy. Unfortunately, that was too many characters for a screen name here.

No problem, though...I've incorporated the letters "HNB" with my love for the show Breaking Bad. Thus: HeiseNBerg

Dig the site here, X -- REALLY sharp!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nighttrain

Selassie I

H. I. M.
2020 ROD Pick'em Champion
Moderator
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
14,867
Name
Haole
HeiseNBerg said:
Ok...on RamStalk I go by the handle of HappyNoodleBoy. Unfortunately, that was too many characters for a screen name here.

No problem, though...I've incorporated the letters "HNB" with my love for the show Breaking Bad. Thus: HeiseNBerg

Dig the site here, X -- REALLY sharp!

HNB,

Pink Slip is what I still call you. You should put that up during Throw-Back weeks or something.

And X, Beast Mode on the site Brah. I'm feeling a different vibe,,, liking it
 

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
35,488
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
HeiseNBerg said:
Ok...on RamStalk I go by the handle of HappyNoodleBoy. Unfortunately, that was too many characters for a screen name here.

No problem, though...I've incorporated the letters "HNB" with my love for the show Breaking Bad. Thus: HeiseNBerg

Dig the site here, X -- REALLY sharp!

HNB,

Pink Slip is what I still call you. You should put that up during Throw-Back weeks or something.

And X, Beast Mode on the site Brah. I'm feeling a different vibe,,, liking it
Atz ahight - I'll still call you noodle - and nice acronym work, man. Brill.

And thanks to you too, G (George/Halie/Selassie). All Rams Talk, no trollage. Pure Vibage.
 

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
2,264
Name
Benny
I'm Benny from ND. Staring down the barrel of a quarter-of-a-century of Rams Fandom, and I've been a fan since birth. Depending on what site you check some would call me an apologist or kool-aid drinker, I'm just looking forward to brighter days really.
 

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
35,488
Name
The Dude
Nothing wrong with being an apologist. I happen to chair that committee. :mrgreen: I'll defend a lot of things the Rams do unless they're just blatantly wrong (like Martz and his timeouts, or Linehan and his TE fetish).

EDIT: Oh, and I put a Warner avatar in the gallery for you if you want it.
 

joeybittick

Rookie
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
417
My name, as you may have guessed, is Joey. I have been a rams fan since the move to St. Louis. I was 9 years old I believe, and my Dad made my brother and I sit down to watch one of the first pre-season games (I cant rememberf who they were playing). By half-time, I was completely hooked on the Rams (I had been a Cowboys fan before, not sure why, haha).

I am 24 years old now and have since relocated to Ohio so my wife and step daughter can be near their family. I follow everything I can about the Rams and Cards (MLB), and I enjoy watching the Blues in the second half of the NHL season (just cant get into the first couple months).

My favorite thing in the world is music. I will give almost any song a chance. I think the only music I have found that I cannot stand is that screamer metal stuff. My favorite bands/musicians of all time are Radiohead, The Smashing Pumpkins, Rufus Wainwright, Pink Floyd, The Doors, and the Beatles (I probably left someone out, ha). I do not much care for current "Popular" music, and I do not listen to the radio for that reason, but I do enjoy a few current bands/musicians. I really like The Arcade Fire, Barcelona, Ray Lamontagne, the Swell Season and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!.

Ummmm.... I work from home (data entry work, pretty boring), and make a decent wage, but I am not wealthy by any stretch, ha. uhhhh... not sure what else to say, so I guess that is all for now.


P.S. X, love the site, great idea. I had actually been thinking of starting some sort of STL blog site or something, so I think this is great.


Ignignokt: We're here to steal your pornography and sodomize our vast imaginations.
(Later in the Forest) : This pornography is infinitely excellent. This dresser, however, is very boring.
 

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
35,488
Name
The Dude
Wassap Joey!

Thanks for stopping in. Hey, listen, if you're serious about blogging, we can set you up with a blog on this site and you can blog your freakin' head off. It's a pretty big commitment though - gotta blog at least twice a week, and it gets kind of hard to find things to write about - especially in the offseason. But if you want, we can probably set you up. It would be an extension of this board, and not necessarily ON the board. Let me know.

Also, dig your music choices. I'm a bit of a music freak too. I burn at least one CD a week for my car, since I drive about a trillion miles a month. Especially like this song by the Pumpkins...

[mp3]http://jweb.taconic.net/music/smashing_pumpkins-disarm.mp3[/mp3]

Peace, brah.
 
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
2
What up fellow rams fans. I am a die hard rams fan I live in Utah originally from southern cali. I've been a die hard rams fan since I moved to missouri in the summer of 99 and watched every game of the rams superbowl run and have been hooked ever since. I have only missed about 4 games in the last 10 seasons. I am married 29 years old and have 2 daughters. Hopefully will be a firefighter sooner than later currently i'm a EMT.

I am a forever optimist for the rams and this season is no different and am looking forward to seeing the progression of bradford and the defense that spagnualo was brought here to implement.

GO RAMS!!
 

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
72
Hey fellow Rams fans!

I'm David from Northern Ireland and I've been a Rams fan since 1986, I loved watching Eric Dickerson tear it up when I was young. I then fell out of being a fan during the early to mid 90's as the game wasn't on TV here in the UK, but then it returned with a vengence in 1999, just in time to see the GSOT. I've been avidly following the Rams (and the NFL) ever since.

My biggest regret is that I've never been to a Rams game.

I've managed to get to London for the Saints vs Chargers game, and a pre-season clash in Tampa against the Patriots, and I'm going to the Superdome at Haloween for the Steelers game (a family member of a friend is the punter for the Saints!!!).

I'm also an eternal optimist when it comes to the Rams - a Miami style 1-15 to playoff turnaround is possible, have faith in Billy D, this is our year etc...

I, like everyone on this board, hope that Sam Bradford can lead this franchise out of its funk and into a Superbowl!!

GO RAMS!!