LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hi there.

Thanks for the add!

Not much to share. Long time Rams fan here. Married, no kids, a couple dogs. This seems like a fun group.

I am surprised no one had choosen my username! Awesome movie.

Go Rams!
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time here. It's a fun board to be a part of.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Live in SoCal and have been a Rams fan a long, long time.
Have a little more time on my hands these days and have seen a lot of good stuff on here and decided to take part. Thanks for letting me join the group.
50+ with grown kids and few pets.

Love having a team that is a perpetual favorite these days. It's good fun.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Live in SoCal and have been a Rams fan a long, long time.
Have a little more time on my hands these days and have seen a lot of good stuff on here and decided to take part. Thanks for letting me join the group.
50+ with grown kids and few pets.

Love having a team that is a perpetual favorite these days. It's good fun.
Welcome aboard Kupped. Enjoy your time here. And yeah... good fun after all these years. I could get used to this.

Sec433

UDFA
Name
Mark
wassup Ramily!!

Mark here from SoCal....been a die hard since I was knee high to a Vince Ferragamo poster.....never left this team even after they left me, but have been in Rams heaven since the announcement that they were moving back to their rightful home and haven't missed a game since....can't wait to watch games in the new place from sec 433 Row 1 :horns:

Been a member of another board I'm sure you've Herd of for over 20 years, but it just hasn't been the same for a years and will probably
be making this board my new place to talk Rams football.:helmet:

Go Rams!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
wassup Ramily!!

Mark here from SoCal....been a die hard since I was knee high to a Vince Ferragamo poster.....never left this team even after they left me, but have been in Rams heaven since the announcement that they were moving back to their rightful home and haven't missed a game since....can't wait to watch games in the new place from sec 433 Row 1 :horns:

Been a member of another board I'm sure you've Herd of for over 20 years, but it just hasn't been the same for a years and will probably

Go Rams!!!!
Welcome aboard. Kick back, pop a beer and enjoy.

Braindead

UDFA
Hey Ramily
I'm a german guy who will turn 40 at the end of the year. :wtf:

More than half of my life I root for the Rams - even when times were bad (anyone remembers 2007-2009?). I've been reading this forum for a while and felt it's time to join just in time for the super bowl run... Oh sorry, spoiler alert!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Ramily

More than half of my life I root for the Rams - even when times were bad (anyone remembers 2007-2009?). I've been reading this forum for a while and felt it's time to join just in time for the super bowl run... Oh sorry, spoiler alert!
Welcome aboard!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wassup Ramily!!

Go Rams!!!!
Welcome! I’m sure you’ll find you made the right choice

nighttrain

Legend
wassup Ramily!!

Go Rams!!!!
welcome, look forward to hearing from you
@nighttrain

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey Ramily

Welcome aboard @Braindead hope you have fun here.

JakeRamUk

UDFA
Name
Jake Spicer
Hello All,

Been floating around on the forum for a couple of years now, and have decided to join so I can contribute! Been an exciting few years, long may it continue!

I'm from a small sunny town on the south coast of the UK, I love watching most sports, Football, American Football, Cricket, Basketball (its so difficult to watch here as its an evening game over with you guys), Golf ( though lets not talk about that right now :weary:), and Tennis.

Any way - it's great to be here!

Jake

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hello All,

Been floating around on the forum for a couple of years now, and have decided to join so I can contribute! Been an exciting few years, long may it continue!

I'm from a small sunny town on the south coast of the UK, I love watching most sports, Football, American Football, Cricket, Basketball (its so difficult to watch here as its an evening game over with you guys), Golf ( though lets not talk about that right now :weary:), and Tennis.

Jake
Welcome Jake. Hope you enjoy hanging out with us miscreants. :biggrin:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello All,

Jake

Yes Jake! Is that Dominic Solanke in that picture?

JakeRamUk

UDFA
Name
Jake Spicer
Yes Jake! Is that Dominic Solanke in that picture?
Yes it is! I’m from Bournemouth it’s my local team. He’s been excellent this year - hopefully see him bang another one in tomorrow!

Name
Jack L Burgin
My name is Jack, I am a 51 year old lifelong Rams fan. They have always been my team no matter where they are based at. As I get some posts on here, I will post up pictures of my Rams collection, including Game used helmets, jerseys, and other items, and my autograph collections which has some unique items.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
61 years old. Life long Rams fan. Coming over from the old St. Louis board. Just looking to talk Rams ball. Born in Los Angeles, currently live in Apache Junction AZ.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My name is Jack, I am a 51 year old lifelong Rams fan. They have always been my team no matter where they are based at. As I get some posts on here, I will post up pictures of my Rams collection, including Game used helmets, jerseys, and other items, and my autograph collections which has some unique items.

Look forward to seeing that! Welcome!

Here is an instruction to add photos.

61 years old. Life long Rams fan. Coming over from the old St. Louis board. Just looking to talk Rams ball. Born in Los Angeles, currently live in Apache Junction AZ.

Welcome to ROD.