LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Hi ROD,

I came here for selfish reasons. Although I believe after I explain them it will be ok with all of you.

Here's my background with Ram related website.

I am one of those fans who is loyal and doesn't stray to far from home. I started out on the Rams message board years ago! When they chose to shut it down Will, Sparky and his wife invited me to RRF. I loved it there. I got to know a few members and loved the website. Over time the site moderators checked out and it was literally taken over by one poster. I lost interest and left for about 5 years. When I checked back in it was still the same. I posted my concerns a few times. With no moderators the site (IMO) lost its way. Elvis from RFU, Mr on RRF, invited me to RFU 4 years ago. I tried it out. I have enjoyed it a great deal. As with all forums you can't get along with everyone. I've blocked a few members and have surely been blocked myself.

This is what brings me here today. I enjoyed reading SWAdude and Dieterbrock's posts for years. One posted was banned and the other left due to the banning. I'm not butt hurt about it, but wanted to either say Goodbye or Hello Again (Cue Lionel) to these guys. I have no desire to bring anything posted there, HERE. I would like to keep reading their posts, interact when applicable.

I have been aware ROD for years, just tend to stick with smaller circles. I recognize many names on the member list. So I believe this will be a good experience.

My Rams history has covered the past 41 years. Became a fan in 79'. I was six and wanted to root against the Steelers with every fiber of my soul. So pretty much a childish endeavor. As time went by my mom got me Rams shirts, hats and football. Then Eric was drafted and my childish endeavor turned to love for the team. The 80's were great besides that crap team in San Fran ruining the decade. I stayed strong through the 90's and the move. It has been the team not the location for me. The Greatest Show re-energized my passion as I remembered what it was like as a child to watch a winner. The mid 2000's-2016 were as difficult as it could get. The MOVE happened and all the drama and stress that came with it. The recent SB, Gurly draft/release, Goff, Donald and the rest have kept me enthralled all this time. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

For anyone who is active at RFU they can attest this is my second longest post EVER.

Thanks for reading and getting some Zzzz's in.

Not sure how much I will post, but I will read and acknowledge a lot.

Neil039

tenor-81419582.gif

:welcome:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hi ROD,

I came here for selfish reasons. Although I believe after I explain them it will be ok with all of you.

Here's my background with Ram related website.

I am one of those fans who is loyal and doesn't stray to far from home. I started out on the Rams message board years ago! When they chose to shut it down Will, Sparky and his wife invited me to RRF. I loved it there. I got to know a few members and loved the website. Over time the site moderators checked out and it was literally taken over by one poster. I lost interest and left for about 5 years. When I checked back in it was still the same. I posted my concerns a few times. With no moderators the site (IMO) lost its way. Elvis from RFU, Mr on RRF, invited me to RFU 4 years ago. I tried it out. I have enjoyed it a great deal. As with all forums you can't get along with everyone. I've blocked a few members and have surely been blocked myself.

This is what brings me here today. I enjoyed reading SWAdude and Dieterbrock's posts for years. One posted was banned and the other left due to the banning. I'm not butt hurt about it, but wanted to either say Goodbye or Hello Again (Cue Lionel) to these guys. I have no desire to bring anything posted there, HERE. I would like to keep reading their posts, interact when applicable.

I have been aware ROD for years, just tend to stick with smaller circles. I recognize many names on the member list. So I believe this will be a good experience.

My Rams history has covered the past 41 years. Became a fan in 79'. I was six and wanted to root against the Steelers with every fiber of my soul. So pretty much a childish endeavor. As time went by my mom got me Rams shirts, hats and football. Then Eric was drafted and my childish endeavor turned to love for the team. The 80's were great besides that crap team in San Fran ruining the decade. I stayed strong through the 90's and the move. It has been the team not the location for me. The Greatest Show re-energized my passion as I remembered what it was like as a child to watch a winner. The mid 2000's-2016 were as difficult as it could get. The MOVE happened and all the drama and stress that came with it. The recent SB, Gurly draft/release, Goff, Donald and the rest have kept me enthralled all this time. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

For anyone who is active at RFU they can attest this is my second longest post EVER.

Thanks for reading and getting some Zzzz's in.

Not sure how much I will post, but I will read and acknowledge a lot.

Neil039

I met SWA and his wife at the Super Bowl. If he's recommended you... that's about as solid a recommendation as one could get.

Welcome Brudda Neil. Don't be a stranger to posting.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I met SWA and his wife at the Super Bowl. If he's recommended you... that's about as solid a recommendation as one could get.

Welcome Brudda Neil. Don't be a stranger to posting.

Thanks brother! Likewise for sure.

I was just looking at the pictures of that weekend last night. We had so much fun! Hope to do it again with you soon! :cool:

Hope you and your great Family are healthy and happy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks brother! Likewise for sure.

I was just looking at the pictures of that weekend last night. We had so much fun! Hope to do it again with you soon! :cool:

Hope you and your great Family are healthy and happy.

Hell yeah! Back at you.

Tell your wife that mine says Hi... she was just sticky beaking over my shoulder as I was responding here. Hahaha. Too bad you guys live as far away from as us as possible in the continental US.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Hell yeah! Back at you.

Tell your wife that mine says Hi... she was just sticky beaking over my shoulder as I was responding here. Hahaha. Too bad you guys live as far away from as us as possible in the continental US.

So funny. While looking at the pictures last night Melissa was saying how much she liked Cammy. She gives her and you the biggest HELLO!

It is too bad we live about as far away in CONUS as we could get.

Let us know if you plan to make it to a game in SoCal. I know a guy.;)

ParRams

UDFA
Name
Bubbaman
Greetings !!! New member here checking in. Life long Rams fan. Grew up in Pomona. Went to games at the coliseum with my grandmother, followed the team to Anaheim Stadium and didn’t miss a game until their departure to St Looie. I’m 55 years old living in NorCal. Been a long time forum reader. Part of my morning routine while drinking coffee. You guys are better than the news. Cheers !!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome, all new members! We don't bite, so don't be strangers, okay? :D

I just joined today. I am glad to be aboard. I love the Rams history, iconic uniforms and color scheme. Tom Fears is one of my favorite players of all-time. Actually I am in the process of contributing to a book on the 1951 Rams that centers around the team as it was the first championship on the west coast.

Nice to meet everyone! Hopefully we will interact in the boards!

nighttrain

Legend
I just joined today. I am glad to be aboard. I love the Rams history, iconic uniforms and color scheme. Tom Fears is one of my favorite players of all-time. Actually I am in the process of contributing to a book on the 1951 Rams that centers around the team as it was the first championship on the west coast.

Nice to meet everyone! Hopefully we will interact in the boards!
Welcome,

Bald_81

UDFA
Hey everyone! I'm a loyal Ram fan from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I grew up through the GSOT era so it's no surprise that I started cheering for the Rams during those days. I've stuck with them through very lean and tough years. I've gone to see them play in Detroit twice (2016 and 2018), but I'm looking forward to flying out to LA one of these years and seeing them play at SoFi!

Also, my username does not mean I am bald. It is simply my nickname amongst my friends and I because 'Bald' is part of my last name. Torry Holt was and remains my favourite Rams player of all-time, so it's only natural I chose the #81.

Looking forward to being a part of the great community you have established here. Go Rams!

Hey all! I'm a football coach from California and love to breakdown film. Have recently done a couple on some Rams players and wanted to join your community and interact. I think Goff has a bright future ahead of him.

If you want to check it out, here it is:

View: https://youtu.be/HeG3MKJzyPU

Looking forward to talking and diving into what the Rams have going on both from a scheme and personnel side.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey all! I'm a football coach from California and love to breakdown film. Have recently done a couple on some Rams players and wanted to join your community and interact. I think Goff has a bright future ahead of him.

Looking forward to talking and diving into what the Rams have going on both from a scheme and personnel side.

Welcome aboard Sully.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

Welcome aboard! Enjoyed the video :)

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

Love the work! Good job!

Welcome. This is the best Rams site on the interweb IMO. Nothing but great people that I have seen.

GO RAMS!!!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Hi this is dangerzone from the old StLouis Today forum.Saw the Great way you Guys post and decided to join.

Please excuse me need to learn the keys to push lol.

BTW NOT here to argue just get along. GO RAMS..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi this is dangerzone from the old StLouis Today forum.Saw the Great way you Guys post and decided to join.

Please excuse me need to learn the keys to push lol.

BTW NOT here to argue just get along. GO RAMS..
Take your time. This software, once you’re used to it, is LIGHT YEARS ahead of all other php-based software, and so much easier to use. If you need help with certain features, just ask around and someone will help. Other than that, go fuck yourself and welcome to ROD.

j/k man. You know how I am.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So I'm not new, but the name is... well, not new, but...

Let me explain.

I'm AvengerRam. Yes, the one from ClanRam, now a regular on RFU.

I've been lurking around here for a while under a different name, but -X- and I decided it was time for me to reclaim my "true name."

So... yeah...

What's up guys?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Let me explain.

I've been lurking around here for a while under a different name, but -X- and I decided it was time for me to reclaim my "true name."

So... yeah...

What's up guys?
derp.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Let me explain.

So... yeah...

What's up guys?
Well look what the cat dragged in.
Ummm... not that cat obviously
Haha. Good to see you