LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
YES! I use the same name on different platforms. Who were you on SKA?

I was for a little while probably 5 or 6 years ago. It was too much of a niners circle jerk back then, I've dropped in a few times since then but haven't posted anything.I think I was Quinn for the Win back then but I didn't post much.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was for a little while probably 5 or 6 years ago. It was too much of a niners circle jerk back then, I've dropped in a few times since then but haven't posted anything.I think I was Quinn for the Win back then but I didn't post much.
I enjoyed hammering the Niner homers, but the Keal, sc0tti, and a couple of others finally drove me away with the extremely ignorant political talk after the 2016 election. We don't discuss politics here, which is great, although there were some name bets that I won with that eventual first NFC West Championship with McVay of which I never collected. I still interact with k1 and AncientAge. Welcome here, it's a much more sane place than SKA.

I was a big fan of the Rams starting in the 60's. I loved watching the Fearsome Foursome and Roman Gabriel. I was thrilled when the Rams moved back to LA. I've been a season ticket holder for the past three years and I bought SSLs for the new stadium.

nighttrain

Legend
howdy Mods, nighttrain here, my PC died a horrible death, i latched on to a good used HP, (yousa), in the meantime i was using an extra laptop of my sisters and couldn't remember my password so logged in as naghttrain @ something.com,
could you please delete this account for me as site wont allow me to do this.
thank you for the help ahead of time
train
ps i finally remembered my phone # and nighttrain password, ouch, sorry for troubling ya'll
train

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
howdy Mods, nighttrain here, my PC died a horrible death, i latched on to a good used HP, (yousa), in the meantime i was using an extra laptop of my sisters and couldn't remember my password so logged in as naghttrain @ something.com,
train
ps i finally remembered my phone # and nighttrain password, ouch, sorry for troubling ya'll
train

All good, train. Glad you got things straightened out.

(y)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
train
train

Man...this nighttrain guy must be an old dude.
Glad I'm only 71!

MauiRam

Rookie
Man...this nighttrain guy must be an old dude.
Glad I'm only 71!
Ahh, you're nobbut a youth there Vegas. I'm told that after three quarters of a century one can expect to fall victim to the age related disease known as CRS. I'm past that mark and beginning to recognize the symptoms now on a far more regular basis.

I know all about that password hassle. Therefore I took the time to write all mine down on one document so they would always be handy. Problem is I am unsure as to the whereabouts of that particular document. I'm sure it will turn up one day ... And to nighttrain: My computer is still alive and well - that said however, I'll admit to having gone through that same forgotten password scenario at least 3 times. Could have been 4 times, can't remember for sure ...

Splined

UDFA
Hey folks!

Been a Rams fan since they moved back to LA. Being that LA didn't have a team for awhile, my dad is a 49ers fan and my sister defaulted to the chargers. Loving that LA has a team to call its own now. :D Never thought I'd say this but I'm actually thinking about getting season tickets this year. Any insight into that would be appreciated! :D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome, all new people, to the last sports site you'll ever need!

(Also, there are some, ah, threads that the straight men will be interested in on the Off Topic area. You can probably figure them out.) :p

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seeing a lot on new posters. Welcome. But not many checking in here. Give us the dirt. :)

matt30

Rookie
Name
Matt
Hey all! My name is Matt. I'm a lawyer from LA. Also a Cal grad. The LA Rams moved back to LA when I started work. Pretty awesome timing.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey all! My name is Matt. I'm a lawyer from LA. Also a Cal grad. The LA Rams moved back to LA when I started work. Pretty awesome timing.
Welcome. Jump right in. The water is a little hot right now. Just keep your head down. :ROFLMAO:

Flipper89

UDFA
Hello all! Been a ram fan since back in '89 around when Flipper ran down the tunnel vs the Giants. Was living in upstate NY at that time but have been in the Baltimore/DC area for the last 30 years or so. Been a die-hard from LA->St.Louis->LA. Proudly representing Ram-nation here in Raven-nation...

Name
cirewolmah
Introducing myself, Eric Hamlow here. My dad and I watched a game on television back in 1979 when Seahawks, former AFC, visited Rams and the Rams shut them out 24-0. Saw my dad being pissy as heck and I was only 5 years old, seeing those blue and yellow uniforms. Fell in love with the colors as its my favorite colors still these days. I grew up in Stockton in California where everyone else in my family are 49ers fans, screw them right.

When I moved to Indianapolis area, I had privileges to go to St Louis games and watch them since 2008 to the day they moved back to LA. When they announced they are moving back, I was elated as heck!

Now, the Rams we have right now has the tools to win couple of Super Bowls. They must, I am tired and you all are from hearing 49ers bragging they have 5 rings to show for it. We could of have 4 right now! Oh well... Come on Rams!

UKRAM18

UDFA
Evening all!.... well across the pond it is!

As you may have already gathered I'm indeed a fan from the UK! I live in the county of Bedfordshire in England, 26 years old, engaged with 2 daughters (life comes at you fast)

I was lucky enough to attend my first live Rams game this Sunday in London. I have only been a fan for the past 3 years but a NFL fan for the past 15. I have decided to stick with the Rams after enjoying watching them for the past 3 years and seeing them live tipped me over the edge.

I lurked on the forum for the past 3 nights whilst at work and decided to take the plunge.

I look forward to getting to know you all and talking football.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Evening all!.... well across the pond it is!

As you may have already gathered I'm indeed a fan from the UK! I live in the county of Bedfordshire in England, 26 years old, engaged with 2 daughters (life comes at you fast)

I was lucky enough to attend my first live Rams game this Sunday in London. I have only been a fan for the past 3 years but a NFL fan for the past 15. I have decided to stick with the Rams after enjoying watching them for the past 3 years and seeing them live tipped me over the edge.

I lurked on the forum for the past 3 nights whilst at work and decided to take the plunge.

I look forward to getting to know you all and talking football.

Welcome sir. Before we can fully integrate you, we need to know who your football team is please.