LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello ,I'm Rafael. I've been fan since the 60's , yeah I know I'm old.

f46804ac9cc1afcc2f7f78c6431af19129f971650af89e4f109e008ebf40970a.jpg

badcop

UDFA
New member and former L.A. resident. I've watched your latest draft pick Greg Gaines grow up and have closely followed his career. My kids went to his high school and know him. So I get some info on occasion!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
New member and former L.A. resident. I've watched your latest draft pick Greg Gaines grow up and have closely followed his career. My kids went to his high school and know him. So I get some info on occasion!
Awesome, Badcop. Welcome aboard.

I've been a fan since the days of Gabriel, Bass, and the Fearsome Foursome. Suffered through the disappointing years of Allen, Knox, and Robinson, who in spite of being good coaches and winning many NFC West crowns were unable to create offenses capable of winning championships and Superbowls. This has given me a preference for coaches like McVay and Martz, guys who know how to score points.

A native of Los Angeles, I still supported the Rams when Georgia the Witch and Shaw the miser took the Rams to STL. Warner is my all-time favorite Ram and McVay is my favorite Ram HC.

The McVay years promise to be the most successful for Ram Nation.

I'm interested to see how McVay develops as a play caller. I hope we diversify the attack and get away from using 11 personnel virtually 1oo% of the time.

Previous Handles: Hangtime On STL Post Dispatch

"In McVay we trust!"

Last edited:

nighttrain

Legend
Welcome amigo, i also am a refugee from the PD, as are many posters here. Look forward to talking with ya
train

oldnotdead

Legend
Hey fellow fans, just as an intro to myself. Yeah I'm my moniker says it all. The Rams were in LA when I was growing up and were my first NFL team as my hometown team. I lived some years in Seattle and adopted the Hawks as my AFC team....yeah that far back. I also was and as much as possible I still am an avid UW Husky fan as well. I had been hoping against hope they would take Rapp and Gaines, two of my favorite players. After that I moved to San Diego and by that time the Hawks had moved over to the NFC so the Chargers were my AFC team. When the Rams moved to St. Louis, I followed them but not much more than that. I had my west coast teams to root for.

I couldn't be happier that they have finally come home. I've retired to Rosarito, Baja but my TV feed is Los Angeles so that I can follow the Rams. It's been years since I've participated in an NFL team board. I'm looking forward to it. These are exciting times for Ram fans.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been a fan since the days of Gabriel, Bass, and the Fearsome Foursome. Suffered through the disappointing years of Allen, Knox, and Robinson, who in spite of being good coaches and winning many NFC West crowns were unable to create offenses capable of winning championships and Superbowls. This has given me a preference for coaches like McVay and Martz, guys who know how to score points.

A native of Los Angeles, I still supported the Rams when Georgia the Witch and Shaw the miser took the Rams to STL. Warner is my all-time favorite Ram and McVay is my favorite Ram HC.

The McVay years promise to be the most successful for Ram Nation.

I'm interested to see how McVay develops as a play caller. I hope we diversify the attack and get away from using 11 personnel virtually 1oo% of the time.

Previous Handles: Hangtime On STL Post Dispatch

"In McVay we trust!"
Hello Hangtime/Safety Blitz, I remember you. I am a PD refugee as well, and was known as LoyalRam

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey fellow fans, just as an intro to myself. Yeah I'm my moniker says it all. The Rams were in LA when I was growing up and were my first NFL team as my hometown team. I lived some years in Seattle and adopted the Hawks as my AFC team....yeah that far back. I also was and as much as possible I still am an avid UW Husky fan as well. I had been hoping against hope they would take Rapp and Gaines, two of my favorite players. After that I moved to San Diego and by that time the Hawks had moved over to the NFC so the Chargers were my AFC team. When the Rams moved to St. Louis, I followed them but not much more than that. I had my west coast teams to root for.

I couldn't be happier that they have finally come home. I've retired to Rosarito, Baja but my TV feed is Los Angeles so that I can follow the Rams. It's been years since I've participated in an NFL team board. I'm looking forward to it. These are exciting times for Ram fans.
Hello and welcome....Doesn't Rosarito have a Papas & Beer bar? I remember spending a few nights of my misspent youth on Navy leave, watching SDSU girls flashing their chests after a few drinks....lol

oldnotdead

Legend
Yep Papas and Beer is still there. Where else can I retire, pay $500/mo for a 1000 sq ft 2 bdrm apt with an ocean view. Washer and dryer in unit, Direct TV w/ premium package and LA feed for $60 including DVR, all utilities less than $100/mo combined. The two units above me are occupied by Americans and so is the unit below me. Been here for over a year with zero problems. Friendly people and pretty women and good cheap tacos & beer...what more could an old guy want?

oldnotdead

Legend
LOL no maid....my girlfriend doesn't want me to get one. But I did have one for $60/mo for the first 6 months.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
trust me, it can be worse
train

Old man on park bench "Every morning I have a good pee at 7 AM sharp. Every morning at 9 AM sharp I have a good bowel movement. I just wish I could wake up before noon." :homercrawl::confused: