LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's awesome @Selassie I, I was only saying to the wife the other day that I don't know a single other Rams fan in the Orlando area!

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're surrounded.

All 3 of my boys went to Olympia HS.

Fantastic, I know who to hit up for a Super Bowl party when we make it!
Arnie.jpg

Ramsdude

UDFA
Name
Ramsdude
Hello Everyone!! Been a Rams fan since 1967 when I first saw those amazing horns on the helmet. I have been hooked ever since. Could not root for any other team as a second favorite. Not even when we were bad for soooo long lol.

I post on several other boards and could be called a "cheerleader" lol. I always try to be optimistic but can also discuss the issues that need improving. I will critique the team. Just not an hour after a win like some people do. That's not my cup of tea. I like to enjoy a win for a bit before I pick it apart lol.

My favorite players are Jack Youngblood, Flipper Anderson, Henry Ellard, Dickerson, Bruce, Warner, Faulk and Holt. Goff, Gurley and Donald are also on that list.

If you are looking for a mostly positive Rams fan to join your board, I am that guy. Looking forward to meeting and posting with you all. Some of the names here I recognize from other boards. Looks like there are some very knowledgeable people here. I was actually referred by a friend of BostonRam's named Steve who I met the local Giant food store today. I hope I can add good conversation!

Gooooo Rams!!

Last edited:

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
Hello Everyone!! Been a Rams fan since 1967 when I first saw those amazing horns on the helmet. I have been hooked ever since. Could not root for any other team as a second favorite. Not even when we were bad for soooo long lol.

I post on several other boards and could be called a "cheerleader" lol. I always try to be optimistic but can also discuss the issues that need improving. I will critique the team. Just not an hour after a win like some people do. That's not my cup of tea. I like to enjoy a win for a bit before I pick it apart lol.

My favorite players are Jack Youngblood, Flipper Anderson, Henry Ellard, Dickerson, Bruce, Warner, Faulk and Holt. Goff, Gurley and Donald are also on that list.

If you are looking for a mostly positive Rams fan to join your board, I am that guy. Looking forward to meeting and posting with you all. Some of the names here I recognize from other boards. Looks like there are some very knowledgeable people here. I was actually referred by a friend of BostonRam's named Steve who I met the local Giant food store today. I hope I can add good conversation!

Gooooo Rams!!

I also got hooked to the Rams because of the Horns as a kid AND the cool looking uniforms more than anything else was the main reason. I sure hope they go back to those classic LA colors from the 70's as their permanent colors once they move into Inglewood.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
@RamUK - Keep your eyes peeled, although @Selassie I is pretty easy to spot - he has an earring, and walks around with a parrot on his shoulder humming Bob Marley tunes. :rolllaugh:

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Hey all. Have loved the Rams and hated the Niners since the Gabriel days. A few things about me:Whenever we score a TD on the farty whiners I get to enjoy a beer (farty whiners: you all owe thanks to my 14-year old boy for that appropriate tag), so yes, beer producers of the world, you’re welcome, 5 times you’re welcome. What a great game! A sixth can would have given me a six pack for the day, but I’m cool with 5. But that extra bowl didn’t hurt :)

Live in the Inland Empire (get it? IE Rams? 50 miles/80 km from the LA Coliseum). Wifey, and two boys: 16 and 14. Teach at the college level.

F the farty whiners. And any bay area teams including the giants, sharks and dubs.

My only Jersey is a classic home Dickerson. Gonna get a classic LA road one, prolly a defender. Thinking Donald, Cromwell or Irvin.

Or maybe Whitworth because he’s awesome.

Am pleased to be among you all. Here’s to the bye.

Ehardo

UDFA
Name
Ehardo
Hello my name is Eric Hardemion. I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I am 50yrs old and been a fan of the Rams since the early 70’s. My father would take me to the Coliseum to watch the games was the highlight of my youth. When the Rams came back to LA the first thing I did was buy season tickets so I can take my 8yr old son to the games. Now he is a huge Rams fan like me and I could not be prouder. I love all things Rams and now I want to start sharing my opinion and listiening to others opinions as well.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Welcome Ehardo. This is the place for you. I’ve only been here a couple weeks, but these are some cool people. Go Rams!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Became a fan when they moved to St. Louis. This season was awesome and I hope even more so soon. Football is fun again. Looking forward to a Jerry Jones temper tantrum. Would be wonderfully weird to have winning Rams Super Bowl tix in Atlanta again and please hold the ICE! Go Rams!

MolaRam

UDFA
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker around here, joined a while back, but generally read more than I write....that, or someone always says what I'm thinking before I get around to it.

Anyways, I've been a Rams fan for over 45 years....it was those horns on the helmet that drew me in as a young boy in '69 or '70. I lived in upstate NY with no NFL cities close by, so no major influences to get in the way.

Moved to NC in the early '80's. The Panthers came to town in '95.
We all know about the Rams in the '90's. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Rams would have been the worst team of the '90's if it weren't for the Bengals or the Browns...?
Anyways, I considered switching teams back then. The Rams were horrible, and the Panthers, led by the legendary Bill Polian as GM, were the hot new thing. In '96, they made the playoffs.

But I couldn't quite do it then. But I was sorta on the fence, so to speak. If I was gonna leave, that was the time. It was the first time in my life I actually lived in an NFL home city.

But then there was a Rams game on TV, played in St. Louis, against the Panthers....I sat down to watch, actually not knowing who I was going to pull for.... Then the Rams Roman Phifer scooped up a fumble and headed for the endzone...50 yards or so, I think he ended up getting tackled at the 1 or so and fumbled himself.............

But the thing is, I was on my feet, screaming for him...GO! GO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I will NEVER forget that moment.

I think the Rams lost that game, but it didn't matter.

Because that was the moment that I KNEW, for an undeniable fact, that the Rams would ALWAYS be my team, no matter what. What city, or what circumstance, or whatever. It was set in stone.
And I'm still here.

GO RAMS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello my name is Eric Hardemion. I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I am 50yrs old and been a fan of the Rams since the early 70’s. My father would take me to the Coliseum to watch the games was the highlight of my youth. When the Rams came back to LA the first thing I did was buy season tickets so I can take my 8yr old son to the games. Now he is a huge Rams fan like me and I could not be prouder. I love all things Rams and now I want to start sharing my opinion and listiening to others opinions as well.

Welcome. Look forward to hearing from you!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker around here, joined a while back, but generally read more than I write....that, or someone always says what I'm thinking before I get around to it.

Anyways, I've been a Rams fan for over 45 years....it was those horns on the helmet that drew me in as a young boy in '69 or '70. I lived in upstate NY with no NFL cities close by, so no major influences to get in the way.

Moved to NC in the early '80's. The Panthers came to town in '95.
We all know about the Rams in the '90's. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Rams would have been the worst team of the '90's if it weren't for the Bengals or the Browns...?
Anyways, I considered switching teams back then. The Rams were horrible, and the Panthers, led by the legendary Bill Polian as GM, were the hot new thing. In '96, they made the playoffs.

But I couldn't quite do it then. But I was sorta on the fence, so to speak. If I was gonna leave, that was the time. It was the first time in my life I actually lived in an NFL home city.

But then there was a Rams game on TV, played in St. Louis, against the Panthers....I sat down to watch, actually not knowing who I was going to pull for.... Then the Rams Roman Phifer scooped up a fumble and headed for the endzone...50 yards or so, I think he ended up getting tackled at the 1 or so and fumbled himself.............

But the thing is, I was on my feet, screaming for him...GO! GO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I will NEVER forget that moment.

I think the Rams lost that game, but it didn't matter.

Because that was the moment that I KNEW, for an undeniable fact, that the Rams would ALWAYS be my team, no matter what. What city, or what circumstance, or whatever. It was set in stone.
And I'm still here.

GO RAMS!

Welcome aboard. Dive right in and look forward to hearing from you.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Became a fan when they moved to St. Louis. This season was awesome and I hope even more so soon. Football is fun again. Looking forward to a Jerry Jones temper tantrum. Would be wonderfully weird to have winning Rams Super Bowl tix in Atlanta again and please hold the ICE! Go Rams!

Welcome, @coconut.

GSOE0719

UDFA
Name
Chris
How's it going guys! Happy to finally be a part of this forum, I've been running in and out of here for the past two seasons going through the threads. Finally decided to sign up, hopefully I don't bring any bad juju before the big game Sunday!

wrangler

Cowboy
Name
Cowboy
Hi Ya'll. i don't know names so can't address anyone yet. Met some of you in St.Luis,(Rams/Seahawks) opener. Wow great game. Really got tired of hearing (pregame) that seahawk chant. was sure quiet postgame huh??. Would like to hear from someone who is an older "Los Angeles" Ram fan. Been a fan since "46. got to watch Bob Waterfield,
Crazy legs Hirsch on the practice field when i was in grammar school. Fan ever since. Good to be back. Go Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hi Ya'll. i don't know names so can't address anyone yet. Met some of you in St.Luis,(Rams/Seahawks) opener. Wow great game. Really got tired of hearing (pregame) that seahawk chant. was sure quiet postgame huh??. Would like to hear from someone who is an older "Los Angeles" Ram fan. Been a fan since "46. got to watch Bob Waterfield,
Crazy legs Hirsch on the practice field when i was in grammar school. Fan ever since. Good to be back. Go Rams.
There are quite a few fans on here from pretty far back. You may have them all beat though. Now you got your first post out of the way, have some fun and join in on the conversations. Cheers.