LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Soooo... yeah. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I was a Rams fan, frequent poster on RoD back when they were in St L, completely heartbroken when they moved to L.A. Team has been looking great last 2 years, and as much as I don't want to care about Rams or football at all, I've been paying attention.

Of course, it helps my general interest in football that my #2 team, the Eagles (I was born in Philly, lived there until I went away to college), won the whole enchilada last year.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Soooo... yeah. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I was a Rams fan, frequent poster on RoD back when they were in St L, completely heartbroken when they moved to L.A. Team has been looking great last 2 years, and as much as I don't want to care about Rams or football at all, I've been paying attention.

Of course, it helps my general interest in football that my #2 team, the Eagles (I was born in Philly, lived there until I went away to college), won the whole enchilada last year.

Hey

Great to see you again! Don't be a stranger Brudda.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Good to see you man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

You still a grumpy old troll?

(Chill out, y'all. That was his signature)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Good to see you.

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
Hi everyone. Long time lurker since the STL forum back then. remembered most of you, just came back to the forums the start of the season. Anyway so glad I found this forum once again.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Hi folks, long time lurker first time caller. Coming live from Houston, TX. I look forward to great conversations. I’ll hang up and listen.

Name
Manny
Hey everyone, long time reader and decided to take the plunge and join my fellow Rams fans

I have been a Rams fan since 1974 and live in Canada about 1 hour west of Toronto

I’m going to my first NFL game this weekend in Detroit with my son

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey everyone, long time reader and decided to take the plunge and join my fellow Rams fans

I have been a Rams fan since 1974 and live in Canada about 1 hour west of Toronto

I’m going to my first NFL game this weekend in Detroit with my son

Welcome and glad you signed up.

A bunch of us went to Detroit a year or so ago. Had a blast. Nice area around stadium. Fans were good to us (but they did win).

Go bring home the “W” !!!

Cheers!

Nicky P

UDFA
Name
Nick
My name is Nick and I live in Tampa, FL. I was told about this forum a while ago by one of the members who I worked with at the time.

I am originally from St. Louis but my family moved to Orlando, FL when I was very young. When I started really getting into football, I was about 10 years old and it happened to be 1999, so of course I grew up loving the hometown Rams.

Since then, they have done nothing but test my loyalty as we went through draft picks like Tye Hill, Adam Carriker, Jason Smith, Joe Klopfenstein with head coaches like Lenihan, Fisher, etc...

My most prized Rams possession that I still rock today, believe it or not, is an Adam Archuleta jersey....lol

Anytime the Rams come to Florida or New Orleans I am there, so I hope to see you guys around.

sacram

UDFA
Hello Ram fans! My name is Jason, I'm 47 and live in Sacramento. I've lived in Sacramento for all of my life, so I've witnessed more Whiner championships than you should see in 5 life times, with the large Whiner fan base here.

Been a Ram fan all of my life. I was at both the Rams last game at the big A in 94 and the first game back in LA in 16. I've been to many Ram games in St. Louis and a few in SF (Hate the traffic!!) in between.

I've been posting online for some time, starting back at the beginning of our Superbowl year in 99 on the old PD board. I currently post on one board and pretty much just lurk on a couple others. I just found this site yesterday and recognized some of the posters names, so I figured that I'd join up and catch up. GO RAMS!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome, all of you, to the best sports board out there!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello Ram fans! My name is Jason, I'm 47 and live in Sacramento. I've lived in Sacramento for all of my life, so I've witnessed more Whiner championships than you should see in 5 life times, with the large Whiner fan base here.

Been a Ram fan all of my life. I was at both the Rams last game at the big A in 94 and the first game back in LA in 16. I've been to many Ram games in St. Louis and a few in SF (Hate the traffic!!) in between.

I've been posting online for some time, starting back at the beginning of our Superbowl year in 99 on the old PD board. I currently post on one board and pretty much just lurk on a couple others. I just found this site yesterday and recognized some of the posters names, so I figured that I'd join up and catch up. GO RAMS!!
Sup man. Good to see you again.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi all, I'm RamUK (Tim) from, amazingly enough the UK, but have been living in Florida since 2006.

Became a Rams fan back in 1984. They started showing football in the UK, I loved it and needed a team to root for. As my soccer team (Derby) are called the Rams, it was a no-brainer.

Started posting on message board (Chrisville for those of you who remember it) back in 97 or 98 and been active ever since then, always under the RamUK handle.

Attended my first ever game in 1985 in Anaheim. It was a 7-0 win over the Oilers. My second game the following year was a 6-0 loss to the Saints in the Superdome. Do you know anybody else whose first two games yielded a grand total of 13 points? I've seen 15 or 16 games since then and thankfully a lot more points.

As we're moving back to England in 2019/2020 I wanted to get a game at the Coliseum in before, so what better than a playoff game? Yesterday I booked flights and a hotel for me and the wife to go to the game weekend of the 12th 13th. If the Rams implode and don't get the 1st or 2nd seed I'm screwed because none of my money is refundable!

Thanks to the eternally optimistic Rams43 for telling me about this place. Whereas I have a very strong emotional tie to the other board I post on things have deteriorated over the last couple of years with way too many good posters getting banned for speaking their mind.

Happy to be here!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hi all, I'm RamUK (Tim) from, amazingly enough the UK, but have been living in Florida since 2006.

Became a Rams fan back in 1984. They started showing football in the UK, I loved it and needed a team to root for. As my soccer team (Derby) are called the Rams, it was a no-brainer.

Started posting on message board (Chrisville for those of you who remember it) back in 97 or 98 and been active ever since then, always under the RamUK handle.

Attended my first ever game in 1985 in Anaheim. It was a 7-0 win over the Oilers. My second game the following year was a 6-0 loss to the Saints in the Superdome. Do you know anybody else whose first two games yielded a grand total of 13 points? I've seen 15 or 16 games since then and thankfully a lot more points.

As we're moving back to England in 2019/2020 I wanted to get a game at the Coliseum in before, so what better than a playoff game? Yesterday I booked flights and a hotel for me and the wife to go to the game weekend of the 12th 13th. If the Rams implode and don't get the 1st or 2nd seed I'm screwed because none of my money is refundable!

Thanks to the eternally optimistic Rams43 for telling me about this place. Whereas I have a very strong emotional tie to the other board I post on things have deteriorated over the last couple of years with way too many good posters getting banned for speaking their mind.

Happy to be here!

Looking forward to your posts.

Not trying to creep you out or anything... but I was the one who approved your membership this morning. As a result... I couldn't help but to notice that you are a neighbor of mine, so to speak, since you are here in The 407! My oldest son is literally a neighbor of yours... he posts here as well.

Welcome. I promise not to stop by later. LOL