LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hi I'm Sean a aka nukeandpave. When I first went online for the first time back in the day my first username, and still the only one to this day, is nukeandpave. I was setting up my first account, an email account on Yahoo, and I remembered a story my dad had recently told me. He said he was with a co-worker who said, that's it! We should just nuke and pave! He didn't explain any further, and no explanation was needed lol so it resonated is a silly kind of way in my mind, that I could always just say, bumb it! Let's nukeandpave!

That's a little bout me, here's sims more if u care enough to keep reading ha:

I'm a Rams fan since 99 when I hopped on that big bandwagon. I had never enjoyed football at all, or cared to understand it, till I saw the 99 team rally all 11 defenders to stop a run play. It inspired me and sparked an interest in the game. What I witnessed that season was magical and I hold that feeling to thus day. I've watched or listened to every single Rams game since then, especially during the hard times. It's a part of who I am!

So go Rams! Let's win all the Superbowls they got and all the awards and all the individual stats till they run out of em!

Go Rams go Rams!

P.s. niners suck the most, love a niners suckatude the best!
P.s.s. Seahawks suck too, enjoy them sucking
P s.s.s. no one cares bout the lame Cardinals
P.s.s.s. gotta love the Lakers, love la even tho I'm born n raised in md

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hi I'm Sean a aka nukeandpave. When I first went online for the first time back in the day my first username, and still the only one to this day, is nukeandpave. I was setting up my first account, an email account on Yahoo, and I remembered a story my dad had recently told me. He said he was with a co-worker who said, that's it! We should just nuke and pave! He didn't explain any further, and no explanation was needed lol so it resonated is a silly kind of way in my mind, that I could always just say, bumb it! Let's nukeandpave!

That's a little bout me, here's sims more if u care enough to keep reading ha:

I'm a Rams fan since 99 when I hopped on that big bandwagon. I had never enjoyed football at all, or cared to understand it, till I saw the 99 team rally all 11 defenders to stop a run play. It inspired me and sparked an interest in the game. What I witnessed that season was magical and I hold that feeling to thus day. I've watched or listened to every single Rams game since then, especially during the hard times. It's a part of who I am!

So go Rams! Let's win all the Superbowls they got and all the awards and all the individual stats till they run out of em!

Go Rams go Rams!

P.s. niners suck the most, love a niners suckatude the best!
P.s.s. Seahawks suck too, enjoy them sucking
P s.s.s. no one cares bout the lame Cardinals
P.s.s.s. gotta love the Lakers, love la even tho I'm born n raised in md

Welcome aboard

Faulk

UDFA
Name
Chris
New fan here from San Diego. When that loser Spanos stole the Chargers from us, I turned to the Rams. They have an exciting team, was bummed about the playoff loss.

Looks like you have an owner that let's football people make decisions. The entire Choker front office is all family members, nepotism. Anyway, I like that the Rams fans went back home.

One last thing, I officially rooted for the Rams to win both of their 90's SB appearances, as one of my buddys was a big fan.

Oh, Spanos has lost 90% of Charger fans down here, no hats, no stickers, no jerseys, etc. etc

Rams winning LA!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oh, Spanos has lost 90% of Charger fans down here, no hats, no stickers, no jerseys, etc. etc

He deserves it, he is a greedy fuck and it didn't have to happen that way. A deal could have been struck with the NFL helping with an exception to the stadium funding plan they have. The money could have been put together if they wanted to lower the public money and increase the NFL's contribution. They could have easily funded it if they wanted to.

They decided more revenues would be generated long term by having 2 teams in the LA market versus one team in LA and one in SD with a metro population of 1.3 million.

It's "the long game" in this case.

janthony6

UDFA
New Rams fan. Came from the Raiders. I’m from the Bay Area but have been in SoCal for 15 years and it’s my permanent home.

Stuck with the Raiders for over 20 years but trading away Mack was the last straw for me. On top of that, my twin boys need to grow up with a home team. No point in making them fans of trash franchises when we have the Lakers and Rams here.

I got them their first Rams jerseys (Goff, Gurley) and they loved them so much that they cried to sleep in them last night. Pics on my insta - same handle (I got Donald.)

I really enjoy watching Goff in McVay’s offense. Incredible accurancy, command, and his movement in the pocket is great. Will always be compared to Wentz but I really think Goff will have a far greater career. Going to my first Rams game when they play GB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
New Rams fan. Came from the Raiders. I’m from the Bay Area but have been in SoCal for 15 years and it’s my permanent home.

Stuck with the Raiders for over 20 years but trading away Mack was the last straw for me. On top of that, my twin boys need to grow up with a home team. No point in making them fans of trash franchises when we have the Lakers and Rams here.

I got them their first Rams jerseys (Goff, Gurley) and they loved them so much that they cried to sleep in them last night. Pics on my insta - same handle (I got Donald.)

I really enjoy watching Goff in McVay’s offense. Incredible accurancy, command, and his movement in the pocket is great. Will always be compared to Wentz but I really think Goff will have a far greater career. Going to my first Rams game when they play GB.
Welcome aboard. Always room for more generations of Rams fans. I’m third generation and my boys are fourth. Enjoy the best Rams board bar none.

janthony6

UDFA
I’m a football fanatic. I watch coaches film and am highly critical of QB play. On raiders forums they hated me because I hated Carr. Even in 2016, he was a fraud with a ton of luck.

Easy to be obsessed with the Rams when they have a young QB that is improving by leaps and bounds year over year. Goff is not a system qb. All qb’s need a system but what Goff is doing this year is incredible. This guy can ball. Great reads, pocket awareness, command, and his accuracy is off the charts. He delivers the ball like Brady. Sky is the limit for this kid and I love that he has a young brilliant coach by his side.

Go Rams!

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Hello, great to be here! I've been a Rams fan since birth, literally my mom went into labor with me during a game, she always says I wanted to come out and watch. I grew up in Seattle ( screw the Hawks) but my Dad having been a LA Rams fan since the age of 12 raised all us kids accordingly. When my husband I started dating in 2000 I also converted him to the Ramily. After we were married we moved to AZ. I'm just a girl who loves this team through the good times and bad. Wow sure feels good to be back in the good times . GO RAMS!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hello, great to be here! I've been a Rams fan since birth, literally my mom went into labor with me during a game, she always says I wanted to come out and watch. I grew up in Seattle ( screw the Hawks) but my Dad having been a LA Rams fan since the age of 12 raised all us kids accordingly. When my husband I started dating in 2000 I also converted him to the Ramily. After we were married we moved to AZ. I'm just a girl who loves this team through the good times and bad. Wow sure feels good to be back in the good times . GO RAMS!!

Hello! Welcome to ROD!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Excellent. Welcome aboard. My dad also raised us as Rams fans though I’m the only real zealot. Hope you have a great time joining in on the conversations here. It really is the best Rams forum I’ve ever seen. Cheers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome to all the new blood.

a01.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was a regular on the P-D site for years. I only made a few enemies. :)
Sup Harvey.

I can't remember if I was one of those enemies or not. So, in light of that I've prepared a couple of statements.

Good to see you!

Prepare to die.