CELEBRATE !! Rams win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Their tears are delicious.

It is going to be one hell of a great week.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This video pretty much sums up how the game went.

Obviously the Rams are played by rocky. And has there ever been a character that epitomises the whiners like thunderlips?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Bout time.
Celebrate for sure….and yes, their tears are delicious…
Celebrate Dj Khaled GIF

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Thoughts/Events during the game Yesterday while watching: Not really in order.
FUCK YOU REEDER AND BOOM, and here we go again
Do I turn this shit off after just watching the crazy Eagles/Saints? * Turns it on other Tv to do chores while watching*
Screamed Fuck you ref from other side of the house, due to a few stupid calls that shouldnt havent even been called, or werent called.
Amin and Butt Fumble arent half bad as a duo. I wouldnt mind them commentating our games more often.
Seen 12 personnel, and Was like huh, they ARE watching what we post on ROD.
FUCK YES Kyren!
Alright here we go
OH Shit, There's the Stafford look. LFG!
Fuck YES TUTU!!
Woah, Kyren easy buddy, dont wanna hurt yourself. I understand the crybabies are pissing you off too. lol * Cool flip tho, Fired me up in the moment.*
Fucking Defense you assholes. This run was too go to be true. After that they hold them to 3.
Bruss Pancakes for breakfast on two of them. NOM NOM on Tears!
Oh fuck we have a chance! Get a stop, Bam! Atta Boy Reeder! oh shit we gonna win this, WTH. LFG TD Kyren AGAIN!!!!! Entire house Goes nuts, and they arent Rams fans. Rams fan Neighbors Popping off too on this comeback. TIED
Focus Karty, Bring home the win. KARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SHITTERS!!!!!

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Posts on a SF forum:

When will Kyle get fired?

I think Rams,Jets, Viks are really good teams, Just Hurt atm!

Fuck you Bell!

This team is 1-2 in the easy portion of the schedule

I see us at 2-5 after next week * I laughed at this one* They are feeling our pain. IDK how they will get that one but LMAO

pvtdragon39

Rookie
I'd definitely give him plenty of reps in the meantime because the little fucker can get deep in a hurry and defenses will have to respect that. Helps our other receivers and also helps the running game.
I even seen a few of the defenders give up cause hes too fast, They were like "whatever, im not keeping up with him, so why bother? "

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Fucking ridiculous how all the match reports are moaning about the Whiners’ injury list.

Jonah Jackson, Avila, Kupp, Nacua, Darious Williams and JJIII.

That’s four starters on offence and two experienced defensive starters we were missing.

But, no, let’s just whinge about the 49ers’ missing players.

Fucking media. Total wankers.

I’ll give you one more that I, and the majority of this board, keep forgetting:
Tyler Higbee.

That makes 2 starting OL, both starting WRs, and the starting TE out on offense. Throw in OL #6 (Noteboom) and it’s quite an accomplishment the Rams can score 27 points against a presumably good defense.

The one negative I saw on offense yesterday was the poor blocking by the TE group. Whittington was erasing guys.
That’s why McVay runs so much 11 personnel.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
So glad I avoided everything NFL today and watched this game on replay starting at 12:30am!
(had to work)
Just finished reading every post in the victory thread!
(to jacked to sleep!)

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
So glad I avoided everything NFL today and watched this game on replay starting at 12:30am!
(had to work)
Just finished reading every post in the victory thread!
(to jacked to sleep!)
I just watched it on replay, too.
Amazing.
We've pushed on through last week and all the injuries to come from behind and beat the niners.
Just letting it sink in...

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
This, coupled with the crazy Dodgers walk off, made for a great Sunday.

Team has grit. Don't ever count these guys out. Hate that a lot of our fans on this board did....welcome back!

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Whittington was erasing guys.
I think that was Whittington that blocked Bosa in the backfield on that long throw to Tutu at the four yard line.
Bosa would have smoked Stafford without that block by Whittington and still almost got to him.
Excellent block by Whittington to slow Bosa down who was going full steam.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After last week who can blame fans for throwing in the towel when the 49ers scored on their first two possessions? for 5 quarters we were outscored 55-10. At that point it sure looked like the season was derailed by all the injuries. But they hung tough. Did what they had to do to find a way to pull it out. It truly is a week to week league. Looks at the Saints. Over 40 points in each of the first two games. Could only squeeze out 12 points at home yesterday. Look at the Panthers. When the best players in the world are spread out over 32 teams anything can happen on any given Sunday.