CELEBRATE !! Rams win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I always wondered why Tutu was not used more for his speed.

He can bring two to him every play.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sort of up to mcvay. Fortunately for tutu, puka and kupp will be out for a couple of games. When they come back he will go back on the shelf. Unless mcvay uses him
If he continues doing what he did tonight, McVay will use him as the third wideout and will cycle him through the spots so he's got some free releases for certain situations. So way I see it I'd say it is up to Tutu to win that role and not look back.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
What a gutsy win! One of the best regular season victories in the McVay era, in my opinion.

This win is a testament to what a great coach he is, and how good Stafford is. This was awesome!!!!

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Pretty sure that's my true name, given that I'm a woman, that I've known that I was a woman since I was six, and the only reason I didn't come out earlier - in spite of numerous people both online and offline knowing I was more feminine than masculine - was because I had been viciously bullied over my autism and didn't want something else to make me a target.

I chose my first name, paying homage to my parents giving me a "J" name, paying homage to my grandfather's middle name by keeping an "a", and then my computer name, "Mem", what I've been called in multiple places. Hence, "Jemma". I took the utmost care in choosing that name for myself, as carefully as any parent would choose their child's name, and respecting both parents' choice in giving me my original name.

So, yes, I chose my first name. Why? Because someone as blatantly transphobic as my dad obviously wouldn't and has continued to needle, torment, harass, and scream at me - even when we're not even talking about it - because of no reason other than the fact that I'm a transwoman.

"Tutu" is a nickname. Full stop. He has used it as a nickname because apparently "Chatarius" is too hard for others to say (newsflash: it isn't). If Mr. Atwell comes on here and states that he wants me to call him by his nickname - or even if he makes a tweet about preferring the name "Tutu" over his name - I will gladly call him by that nickname out of respect. Until then, I will refer to him by his given name, again, out of respect for the name that his father had, out of the care that both of his parents had for choosing his name.

Also? You want the word "hypocrisy". You want to call someone out on it? Make sure you actually spell it right.
TBF Tutu got the nickname passed down from his dad. His dad also had the same nickname because his cousin couldn't pronounce his given name correctly.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Also can rest them and not target them every 2 secs and get them hurt. Workload needs to go to others to limit thier injuries.
Not to mention, it's always seemed Stafford is better when he spreads the ball around. Unfortunately, he does that best when he's forced to.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
TBF Tutu got the nickname passed down from his dad. His dad also had the same nickname because his cousin couldn't pronounce his given name correctly.
I think Mems gets it, lots of kids get nicknames organically especially when the kids are young. Some stick and some lose traction. We still use them on the kids and grandkids in some cases. I think most parents and grandparents have seen this play out.

I am just glad TUTU had the game he had, he works hard and has a ton of passion it shows on him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he continues doing what he did tonight, McVay will use him as the third wideout and will cycle him through the spots so he's got some free releases for certain situations. So way I see it I'd say it is up to Tutu to win that role and not look back.

He's done that every time he's been given a chance. The problem is he doesn't get the chance.

Let's not kid ourselves, as soon as Kupp and puka get back Robinson will the wr3 and we will only see tutu in one or two snaps a game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not to mention, it's always seemed Stafford is better when he spreads the ball around. Unfortunately, he does that best when he's forced to.
Stafford has a second gear he gets in where he can do whatever the fuck he wants, with pinpoint throws and manipulating defenders. Only thing that can stop him in that mode is quick pressure. Usually it is late in games. Dude just gets that look to him.

When he is in his regular mode he has a tendency to be lazy in his reads and usually that is when he forces shit and makes mistakes.

I don't disagree he plays favorites, or that it is good for him to build rapport with these guys he has now. But I think that stuff is also a side effect of his ability to manipulate defenders.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You gotta love a team that doesn't give up. I was so tempted to switch to the red zone channel in the first half but the whiners never got too far ahead to make me think the rams couldn't claw their way back. Even in the 3rd qtr the whiners couldn't put the game away when they were on top.

Needless to say the 4th qtr was gripping viewing. Could they make it? Just stop them once. When the whiners kicker missed the fg I felt like this game was the Rams game for the taking. Of course the d stepped up in the clutch, as did teams. And then Stafford closed the deal. And karty never looked like missing the winning fg.

Life is sweet.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I always wondered why Tutu was not used more for his speed.

He can bring two to him every play.

Agreed. I thought they brought him in for his speed and to stretch the defense. He was effective with Kupp and Nacua in the lineup as a speed burner.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Fucking ridiculous how all the match reports are moaning about the Whiners’ injury list.

Jonah Jackson, Avila, Kupp, Nacua, Darious Williams and JJIII.

That’s four starters on offence and two experienced defensive starters we were missing.

But, no, let’s just whinge about the 49ers’ missing players.

Fucking media. Total wankers.