CELEBRATE !! Rams win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm celebrating #9 also. After all the sports media nonsense about Stafford being traded last week. Sports media is getting as bad as the news media. Stirring up garbage to get ratings or hits on the internet. It's a sad state.

Meantime...#9 just keeps chucking!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As a whole, this D-line seems to have no acquaintance with the concept of 'containment'...
This DL improved significantly from the Arizona game to the SF game. If they had rushed Purdy the way they rushed Murray we would have lost that game. There was a focus on containment on most of the rushes.

Not normally one to celebrate poor manners/lack of chivalry, never mind violence, over something as trivial as sports, but this was shamefully satisfying to my inner teen thug/ cranky grandpa.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/mxcKA1htFKQ?si=cAUSwIfx9ecXC7Ic

Nothing I like more than seeing a modern, mouthy bitch being hit in the face when it's deserved. Too bad he didn't follow up and finish her. She had that coming and then some.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There's a post on X that shows that play from the endzone. Could drive a truck through the hole...Stafford saw it immediately.

I love that play because there was one defender that could have filled in that hole but Whittington squared up with the guy and took him right out of the play.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
This DL improved significantly from the Arizona game to the SF game. If they had rushed Purdy the way they rushed Murray we would have lost that game. There was a focus on containment on most of the rushes.

Nothing I like more than seeing a modern, mouthy bitch being hit in the face when it's deserved. Too bad he didn't follow up and finish her. She had that coming and then some.
Yup, the first game that BY has shown up in, imo. And the run D got better as the game progressed, too.

As for the brawl, that whiner girl was the only one I had any respect for. All of the guys were bungholes, either talking too much trash and/or over-reacting to it. She was playing peacemaker , pushing her "cheeky" Kittle back, until Kupp threw the first punch. LOVED the way she went hellcat on a guy twice her size....lol....and got right back up after getting clocked. If her team had shown that much heart......