CELEBRATE !! Rams win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's a GREAT Getting up morning when the Rams take out the 9er's in comeback PHYSICAL FASHION!!!

A lot of 49er whiners out there today...:thumbsup1::laugh4::cool:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
will he learn ? all he does is Whiff . It Is is unbelievable how many bad angles he takes . Murray and Purdy evaded him 300 times together.

He’s in his third game, leads all rookies in pressures (in fact, he’s top 10 in the league in pressures) and just absolutely dominated the best tackle in the league. Let’s give him a little time, shall we?

Psycho_X

Legend
He’s in his third game, leads all rookies in pressures (in fact, he’s top 10 in the league in pressures) and just absolutely dominated the best tackle in the league. Let’s give him a little time, shall we?
Next game should be a good one for the dline. The Bears oline is awful, especially in the run game. Caleb can run around though so will need to be disciplined but I bet there will be a lot of meetings in the backfield by our front 7.

Last edited:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
When he dials in his scope... he will be a real assassin for us. As long as he keeps learning...
AD, iirc it took a while for him to make an impact for us, something like 6 games in, he finally got dialed in & the QB hits / pressures / sacks / TFL's started raining down. The pressures are great, but he's gotta get home on a couple of those. That scramble by Purdy late in the game gave me flashbacks to Romo converting a 3rd-and-23 on us :( he almost made it, too.
V8 just running too fast, gotta dial down the idle on his carb & he'll be our new "gumby" / mighty Quinn. If he can, he will wreck game plans.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan

KW's vision is elite. His TD run, with Whitt blocking... that SF LB was coming in hot & KW just made a slight adjustment left & that kid went flying by as KW ran behind JWhitt into the EZ.
And btw... that JWhitt kid... like having a small TE on the field. He motioned across & started driving even before the ball was snapped, kind of a tip off but he did a great job eliminating the primary defender in the hole.
If McV keeps KW involved in the game plan, Staff's game is just that much more powerful, with D's having to respect the motion plays. He's the reason we got so hot late last year. Keep him involved & we'll keep rolling.
All that said... not sure what to compare KW to. He's not like any of our great RB's from yesteryear, but if anything, he's a little Faulk, a little Leveon, and a lot of KW.
In a way I'm glad he didn't stick the landing on that back flip, that's a high ankle sprain kid. But I LOVED it!!! got what was left of the Rams crowd back into the game.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
I agree. I am just frustrated that this D-line cannot get home . Verse's only sack came against goff from the blind side . Most QBs are mobile nowadays , there is another one next week . All these whiffs needs to stop .

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Can we talk about Kyle Shanahan blowing yet another 10-point 4th quarter lead? At this point, it feels like he’s got some kind of asphyxiation fetish or something. I’m starting to get genuinely concerned for the guy’s well-being. It’s like he only gets those leads so he can purposely let the other team choke him out.

Seriously, Kyle, keep it in the bedroom!
LOL.

They went up by 14, twice.

Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

"Get me some water, I'm choking!"

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I agree. I am just frustrated that this D-line cannot get home . Verse's only sack came against goff from the blind side . Most QBs are mobile nowadays , there is another one next week . All these whiffs needs to stop .

Good thing about next week is Caleb can’t throw worth a shit.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Remember when we talked about ADs pressures creating running lanes when he first started out. Yea that is what this is. Verse is creating pressure, that is his job. Sacks are gravy, and they'll come eventually.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The one negative I saw on offense yesterday was the poor blocking by the TE group. Whittington was erasing guys.
Whittington was moved into the TE group in terms of scheme and responsibilities, probably to back up the lack of depth. He did a great job too. Might take the edge off of waiting on Allen to return.

So great to see the stadium doing that shit. Mock those losing bastids. :fire1:

Here's an even better angle of the game tying touchdown. Limmer and Bruss create a great alleyway with Havenstein taking care of Warner to finish off the runway to the endzone. Love it.

View: https://x.com/kreepyvision/status/1838062371564310549

That was a fucking disprespectful front by the shitters for that down/distance/location. Glad to see the Rams take advantage on the ground.

On a related note I doubt SF's current defensive coordinator makes it through the year. He's too pass-centric in his calls IMO. Ratboy is under the gun this year and won't be willing to put up with a subpar shot caller. Look for Staley to be promoted to his job at some point, or the move will be made behind the scenes to save face.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
will he learn ? all he does is Whiff . It Is is unbelievable how many bad angles he takes . Murray and Purdy evaded him 300 times together.
As a whole, this D-line seems to have no acquaintance with the concept of 'containment'...