Rams waive Henderson and Hollins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This just in, The Rams are converting Tutu Atwell from WR to a RB/FB primarily for his ability to run over d-lineman, and his penchant for pancake blocks

Seriously? Did I really need blue font?
I heard that they are going to use him at Outside LB since he has beaten Evans every time for a sack in practice!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Who says to use the roster spot on a running back?
I meant for next year. I woulda stood pat and kept Hendo as we aren't doing crap this year. At this point, I'm just hoping something works out for us this year cuz we need it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Maybe.....just thought we should showcase him cuz we need all the picks we can get. I hope Akers shows up the rest of the season but if not, they need to go after a back like Pollard or Jacobs. We need some juice back there and if Akers doesn't show anything, it'll be a foolish gamble to hope he returns to form next year.

I just don't see the Rams spending big money for a free agent RB, ... Akers & Williams should offer a nice 1-2 punch so long as we provide a decent OL capable of opening a gap for them occasionally. A mid-level free agent (D'Ernest Johnson) and a 5'th round draftee (Chris Rodriguez) suits my needs. jmo.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I meant for next year. I woulda stood pat and kept Hendo as we aren't doing crap this year. At this point, I'm just hoping something works out for us this year cuz we need it.
Nah… you start plucking guys off practice squads you were interested in and give them a close look. Hope you get lucky like with Darious Williams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm going to need some more info on this. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to create some insane backstory on how Akers somehow managed to survive three weeks in exile while Hendo gets the boot out of nowhere.

:laugh4:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn; Henderson is always banged up but he made some big time plays down the stretch last year.

The Rams RB room is whack this year.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It's not just a about losing a late pick. We could have packaged it with something else for trades. Oh well, that avenue is gone. Hopefully the fuss it's causing is all for not.
Sure but you can only get 4 comps a year. We'll probably have the limit in 2024. And a 6th rounder along with a 4th round pick might move you up 2 slots in 4th. Not gonna worry about the lost comp pick

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Nah… you start plucking guys off practice squads you were interested in and give them a close look. Hope you get lucky like with Darious Williams.
At this rate that's the only thing they can do but relying on that is scary and shows how much we lack in depth. Sad year for us Rams fans so far. We just gonna agree to disagree, but regardless, the Rams have made their moves. Let's see what happens next.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I just don't see the Rams spending big money for a free agent RB, ... Akers & Williams should offer a nice 1-2 punch so long as we provide a decent OL capable of opening a gap for them occasionally. A mid-level free agent (D'Ernest Johnson) and a 5'th round draftee (Chris Rodriguez) suits my needs. jmo.
I do...I mean why offer all that capital for McCaffrey? I have a feeling if Pollard tests the market, McVay will be all over that move. Don't think he can resist lol. Also therin lies the problem. We need better than Akers and Williams as a 1-2 punch. Crazy to rely on Akers getting back up to speed and to stay healthy. I'll add that Akers does have time to prove me wrong, but so far, no bueno.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Sure but you can only get 4 comps a year. We'll probably have the limit in 2024. And a 6th rounder along with a 4th round pick might move you up 2 slots in 4th. Not gonna worry about the lost comp pick
Hmmm good to know, didn't know we can max out at comp picks. Still think it's smarter to have more picks than not. Anyone out there that keeps track of the comp picks? How are we looking in that department?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
* @Memento gets new Melvin Gordon tattoo on bicep ...

I'm planning on getting some kind of sleeve on my right arm; I just don't know what. I know that I'm getting an alpha female wolf to pair with the alpha male on my left bicep.

I'm planning something giant for my back to hide the scarring from the surgery: the St. Louis Arch overshadowing my four favorite sports teams. Los Angeles Rams (probably with the original Ram logo with a palm tree shading it), St. Louis Blues (obvious Blue Note, but maybe with an instrument playing it) St. Lous Cardinals (birds on bat, obviously), and Missouri Tigers (original logo with modern colors, make the tiger look intimidating.)

I just don't know what to do with the potential sleeve yet, but I have to beat my siblings with tattoos; I got the first one and nothing else for years (not a good part of my life), while they've got many. I have to catch up to them now, haha.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I do...I mean why offer all that capital for McCaffrey? I have a feeling if Pollard tests the market, McVay will be all over that move. Don't think he can resist lol. Also therin lies the problem. We need better than Akers and Williams as a 1-2 punch. Crazy to rely on Akers getting back up to speed and to stay healthy. I'll add that Akers does have time to prove me wrong, but so far, no bueno.

Could be, but for now I'll just agree to disagree. The Rams may be up against the wall with our CAP for 2023, I'd prefer our funds applied at Edge and our higher draft picks go towards the OL. jmo.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Justin than you for the game sealijg pick in the NFC title game. Darrell thanks for your clutch catches in the bowl.

Oh well. Players come. Players go.
Angry Ram,
It was Travin Howard who made the game-sealing pick in the title game.
Just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Hmmm good to know, didn't know we can max out at comp picks. Still think it's smarter to have more picks than not. Anyone out there that keeps track of the comp picks? How are we looking in that department?
From what I've heard we should have 4 in the next draft. If Morris gets a HC job that'll be a 3rd round comp in 2024.