Rams waive Henderson and Hollins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
From what I've heard we should have 4 in the next draft. If Morris gets a HC job that'll be a 3rd round comp in 2024.

If Morris gets a HC job, we'll have a third in 2023, not 2024 (I'm not sure with 2024; I'm pretty certain we get one in 2023, if Morris somehow gets a HC job.)

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
If Morris gets a HC job, we'll have a third in 2023, not 2024 (I'm not sure with 2024; I'm pretty certain we get one in 2023, if Morris somehow gets a HC job.)
We’d get one in both years. But it’s a moot point imo - I don’t see him getting a HC job this offseason.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We’d get one in both years. But it’s a moot point imo - I don’t see him getting a HC job this offseason.

Yeah, that sounds about right. And never say never; some NFL teams are stupid.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
NFL GM's know Morris is running the type of D McVay wanted him to run. Well. He'll get a HC job. There's always 6 or 7 openings.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Angry Ram,
It was Travin Howard who made the game-sealing pick in the title game.
Just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

Raining I Know This GIF by Mashed

Ellard80

Legend
they weren't going to resign him and maybe he wanted to try to get on a contender for the playoffs.

that is my guess

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Reductive because you’re not acknowledging that they’ve done a ton to avoid having him play. Guys keep going down.
They HAVE brought guys in.

But guys keep getting hurt.

More than enough FA OL that have been available long before we got to this point.

oldnotdead

Legend
I'm not surprised and for Henderson, it's a good move for him to be able to sign elsewhere. I think Akers is gone after the season as well. RB can be found in all rounds of the draft. I'm wondering if Hollins being released is an indication that Hardy is ready to come off of IR. Hardy should bring the explosiveness lacking in Hollins. I expect them to use their #2 draft pick on an edge and release Lewis as well. In fact, I think Jonah Williams is better than Hollins and Lewis. Williams brings more explosiveness than either. I think the Rams will target a trade or FA edge next year.

More than anything I still maintain the biggest problems is Morris and how he favors some players who are not necessarily the best at their positions, i.e. guys like Kendrick who obviously isn't ready to be a starter and is very scheme limited. Kendrick IMO is another Troy Hill. Morris is a mediocre DC who schemes like one.

I think Lake will replace Rapp, with Lake and Fuller their SS with Lake being more scheme flexible than Fuller or Scott (who is really a FS). Rochell and Ramsey should be their starting boundary CBs as Kendrick has proven he's too slow to be outside. Durant should be the SCB. That would give the Rams 4.3 speed at all 3 CBs. But Morris plays his slowest CB instead of Rochell and wonders why he gets beat deep?

I was talking to a friend who follows the Falcons and he said favoritism was a problem with Raheem and one of the reasons he's gone. His good enough attitude IMO is a problem.

I'm not surprised Hollins and Henderson are gone. I'm a bit surprised at the timing with this season in the toilet I thought they would just try to limp through it. Hopefully Hardy is ready to come off of IR to replace Hollins and they might be ready to sign a RB off of some other PS.

Well, one thing, their second and third round picks shouldn't be buried at the end of the rounds.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm going to need some more info on this. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to create some insane backstory on how Akers somehow managed to survive three weeks in exile while Hendo gets the boot out of nowhere.

The Associated Press is reporting Akers and Henderson are lovers. Word is Akers left a few weeks ago after “getting tired of Henderson’s shit”.

McVay brokered reconciliation and Akers returned.

Today the shit hit the fan again. Henderson said he’s outta here.

:laugh4:

Why the hell not?

- 2022 Rams

:laugh4: