Rams waive Henderson and Hollins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They are officially waiving the white flag and will start auditions for next year.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I will scream in rage if we sign him. Fumbles all the time, is on the wrong side of thirty, etc.

Us cutting Henderson when he could've garnered us a comp pick is bad enough, but signing Gordon would be a shit move for a guy well past his prime.
Sorry but it seems like to much of a coincidence.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Evans is probably because they have no one else to call on. Evans knows the system. Yes he sucks but what do the rams do if another Olineman gets hurt? I mean we are down to our 3rd stringers and PS players.

"Knows the system" but allows 5+ pressures/multiple sacks a game...It's addition by subtraction at this point and I can't be convinced otherwise because every time he's in the lineup its a fucking catastrophe...

I'm not saying you're endorsing Evans by any means either...

I just cant fathom McSnead allowing him to continue to be on the roster when he's a legitimate DANGER to your $50M dollar a year QB. There's plenty of veterans available in free agency and if your playbook is too complicated, then its on McVay to adjust it to fit the personnel...It's inexcusable at this point.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I will scream in rage if we sign him. Fumbles all the time, is on the wrong side of thirty, etc.

Us cutting Henderson when he could've garnered us a comp pick is bad enough, but signing Gordon would be a shit move for a guy well past his prime.
Yeah, he might cost us a playoff spot

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Another weird aspect of this - Henderson could have potentially signed a FA deal worth enough to earn or offset a late round compensatory pick.
They are going to lose plenty of guys so that may not matter.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
After all the why is Henderson on the team still over the summer I’m surprised by all the indignation now that he’s been cut. Hurt once again, he felt something in his knee and didn’t play any more against the aints.

What was he going to get the Rams in a comp pick 6th? 7th? He was definitely not coming back and who knows he might have asked for it, maybe he gets picked up by a playoff team.

If they are done with 7 games to play why not play other guys? Williams and Akers have more of a future possibility with the team. Is there another move coming? They have holes to fill.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So two RB's in one year seem to want out. Akers reportedly asked for a trade (unconfirmed) now Hendo seems happy to be gone.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don't, it's dumb. Hendo has actually done ok, but Evans survives? Yeah that makes total sense.
Evans sucks… but, we know he genuinely gives a fuck. At least if you’ve read interviews with him. They also have nothing else.

There’s more going on than just the on-field play, imo.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Meh on Gordon.

There are actually two guys on the Ravens’ practice squad I’d consider. One is Tyler Badie, a rookie RB out of Missouri. The other is Ben Mason, a FB/TE out of Michigan.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Last season was a Master Class for NFL franchises on how to win a SB championship. A lot of GMs signed up for it too.

This year is a Master Class on how NOT to defend your SB championship.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I remember back in the day where we were a destination team, and now players want to leave.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Evans sucks… but, we know he genuinely gives a fuck. At least if you’ve read interviews with him. They also have nothing else.

There’s more going on than just the on-field play, imo.
Could care less if he cares, he sucks, but hopefully better days are ahead.

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Why is anyone upset?

I’d much rather have the organization start fixing shit than holding on to pieces that ain’t in the team’s future.
This season is over.