Rams waive Henderson and Hollins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How do people looking at them know which is which? :hiding:

Alpha male is the one howling, the alpha female is the one stalking.

But if you really want to know which is which, you could take a closer look... :p

Capt Nemo

Rookie
What a bizarre season this has been......

the twilight zone GIF
Season 3 Rod Sterling GIF by Paramount+

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine sucking this hard and never having won anything and your QB is more concerned with gaming than quartbacking....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I figured this was Henderson's last year with the team. But I never woulda guessed Sunday would be his last game. He was pretty much a JAG. But in the right situation he can help a different team. Mainly one with a line that could block.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I figured this was Henderson's last year with the team. But I never woulda guessed Sunday would be his last game. He was pretty much a JAG. But in the right situation he can help a different team. Mainly one with a line that could block.

Eagles

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
I LOVE it! Get rid of the guys who aren't all in and aren't part of the solution. DH doesn't like his new role and wants out? Let him go. The FA RB class is plush and he wasn't brining much back via a comp pick anyway. Not worth hanging onto a guy for 7ish weeks that's not all in. KW needs a chance to show what he has. I appreciate the leadership and approach.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
All you folks still playing the game.... just remember --
You are putting stuff on tape this weekend - either for this team, or for another.
Except for you, Raheem.... some of us have seen enough to last a lifretime.... :unsure:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
It's not fixing anything. It would be smart to have showcased him in an attempt to get a comp pick. What's done is done though.
He has mediocre film for years. Show casing him just risks injury and wouldnt change anybodies mind on him. I have know idea the thinking, but not sure it matters. He isnt getting much more than the minimum, so no compisation.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Looks like we are in for a massive makeover this off season and I hope the coaching staff is a part of it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I cant help but think, that we could have gotten something for him at the trade deadline.

The timing is odd.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
There's probably more to this with Henderson. I've said for the last 2 years that Henderson is our best all around running back, and deserved more carries. He had more big play potential...consistently avg. 4 yds per carry...was our best pass blocking RB ...and never quit on the team. He's run hard early on..wouldn't turn the ball over....was our best receiving RB and wouldn't get touches. Makes no sense outside of McVay not being able to make this work. He's the play caller and the head coach and the responsibility for this not working lays with him.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Peeps I hit the bottle pretty hard last night when I called Sean and it probably came out cuuuhht Heeevansooonn......

Oh well........There, but for the grace of God go I........