GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You will kindly note why I don't spend much time in the GDT - like EVER. I will go through it at times but even though we allow a shit ton of latitude in there, I just don't have the stomach for it. But yeah. Mid season form.
Yeah only reason I'm here is because there's nobody in the chat room and I'm checking things as I do stuff around the house while watching the game. I cannot stomach this thread at all generally. The GDT knows all and is perfect and damn anybody who doesn't agree with them.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hummel and Davis have looked good
Very much so ... and Whittington should take the rest of the pre-season off ... shown enough.

Kinchens looks football fast. Hampton is much more impressive on the edge-rush. Limmer looks like a player. The young O-Linemen have shown well, in general. Karty looked relaxed and effortless on two short kicks. Curious how he looks on long FG attempts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Media and many fans will only see the INTs with Bennett. But he made a lot of throws in that first half. Made a few mistakes too. That's why he's getting the reps today and probably through the rest of these games. Key will be making adjustments and improving in his reads and seeing the field, and reps will help there.
Honestly aside from 2 or 3 bad throws he looked decent. But with those bad throws we see what he is at this point in his career, a young backup QB. We'll go into the season with him as #3 and like with all starters we hope for the best with health.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
You will kindly note why I don't spend much time in the GDT - like EVER. I will go through it at times but even though we allow a shit ton of latitude in there, I just don't have the stomach for it. But yeah. Mid season form.

Agree 100% on GDT criticisms of game-play.

But Siciliano miss-identifying Boston Scott as Ronnie Rivers Eight times, on Eight different plays is a lot.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
36 with some nice pursuit there

The GDT seems mild to me today but maybe I just haven't noticed

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Very much so ... and Whittington should take the rest of the pre-season off ... shown enough.

Disagree…sort of.

While I agree he shouldn’t be paying 4 quarters, this production has been against scrubs. As teams start sprinkling in starters, I’d like to see him continue the production before we crown him

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We have a history of pre-season warriors at WR. Get Whittington all the work you can, as it stands he is #5 at best and that doesn't get you much reg season work beyond teams play

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McCutcheon is trying hard but not very smart. Didn't get his head around earlier in the game on a big completion downfield for the Cowpokes. Now not having the awareness to not have his feet in the fucking endzone on that punt.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Tomlinson sighting.

May be a bad sign for him that right now he seems behind McCutcheon, Jolly, Jacobs and McCullough.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Tomlinson with a brain fart. Not much of a push but enough to the flag. He does get out of control sometimes.