GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
We need a 3rd QB, Bennetts only positive throws seems to be when rolling out to the right, can't sustain drives with that being being your only option. He doesn't see shit in the middle of the field. How the fuck did he win 2 college championships?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm having doubts about Bennett as our QB3. I think its time for Winn. Bennett is just not seeing the field. He ended the preseason with multiple INT's last year. I believe he has 5 INT's in his last 4 quarters of preseason play.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Remember we have started QB's named Young, Rypien and Wolford. Stetson needs work and has had some head-scratchers but those 3 had no business starting a game

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Good job containing Lance. I knew he would rather run than pass. They didn't let him get outside. Good job by Van Valkenburg.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm ready to crown him at WR4 or WR5

And with Nacua already in bubble wrap and Kupp being Kupp i hope Whitt doesn't see much more PT
I’m a little surprised Atwell is getting any playing time.
Is he really inked in as the 4?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Seems the D gets a stop on downs for every int by Bennett. I'll take it, now clean up the picks.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think he could be a decent 2.

He’s made some nice throws.
Hes also made a few wtf throws.
He's made a ton of throws to move the offense today. So he can make the throws you want to see. His problem is he's not seeing the safeties, first off. Also he can't sail balls over the middle at this level. This game will be a great learning experience for him, it is exactly what he needs. Like Whit observed the snaps for QBs are hard to come by so this is valuable for him.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
If Bennett was barely missing, or had a tipped ball, etc., that would be one thing.

But several times now he's had all day to throw and then tried to force it into double or triple coverage.

He's had some real nice plays with his arm and also running... but his mistakes are just really really bad

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Remember we have started QB's named Young, Rypien and Wolford. Stetson needs work and has had some head-scratchers but those 3 had no business starting a game
I believe one of them was Perkins. Don't remember a young starting a game. And you're right. They had no business starting. Or even as backups. Bennett doesn't either. I don't see him as a legit NFL backup.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I believe one of them was Perkins. Don't remember a young starting a game. And you're right. They had no business starting. Or even as backups. Bennett doesn't either. I don't see him as a legit NFL backup.
Oh yeah Perkins, at any rate I don't mind trying to develop a guy that shouldn't see the field as a #3 as opposed to some of those 2's that didn't even allow us to throw the ball over 10 yards when they had to start. I don't know what stetson will become either but he has better tools than those guys we have started