GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tomlinson called for that slight push wtf. Dude has a horrible rep already.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I didn’t get to watch but I do like that Bennett has played the almost whole game so far.

He needs to get up to speed being out. Mistakes aren’t a big deal. I expected errors and forced throws. That is what preseason is for. I am hoping the potential is there.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Get Davis out of there Coach! We're gonna need him this season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Disagree…sort of.

While I agree he shouldn’t be paying 4 quarters, this production has been against scrubs. As teams start sprinkling in starters, I’d like to see him continue the production before we crown him
I'm ready to crown him at WR4 or WR5

And with Nacua already in bubble wrap and Kupp being Kupp i hope Whitt doesn't see much more PT

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Tomlinson sighting.

May be a bad sign for him that right now he seems behind McCutcheon, Jolly, Jacobs and McCullough.
I think McCollough is a safety; and McCutcheon has had a rough game. Still, a bunch of cornerbacks played before Tomlinson got on the field.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just joined here. My view on Bennett is he is not bad. I haven't really seen him go through his reads, seems to focus on his primary receiver. Needs to work on that.

I'm pleased with this 2nd string O-line. No pressure allowed. Running lanes aren't really there but liking the protection.

Defense is a pleasant surprise. I like how DC Shula is setting his guys up for success. We have some solid backups to go with our 1's.

Overall pleased with our play.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
When Stetson has time and nobody open he forces it. That is something that is concerning and needs to be fixed. Throw it away, check it down but not that

methomas50

Rookie
Here is the thing about Bennett: When you throw where the defense has numbers, particularly middle field, odds are nothing good gonna happen. Particularly when you have what looks like an average arm.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Been impressed with everyone except Bennett. He's made some good throws and some head scratchers. He is trusting his arm and his guys just a tad too much, throwing into coverage.