GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eight Times on Eight Plays!!! :laugh4: The Exact same mistake.

And no one in the booth ... on or off the air ... thought to correct him ...:laugh1:

Now, to his credit, he did "Take the L" which was the right thing to do; and poke a little fun at himself which shows humility and maturity. Moving-On.
How about throwing in a chill pill with that decaf coffee? Last I checked everybody is in preseason form today. Except for the GDT that is :D

YS5qcGVn

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like McSnead have really built up both lines. Depth players are looking good on both lines.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Running lanes weren't there in the first quarter. Seems like they're opening up holes in the 2nd quarter.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Stetson's gotta be smarter. I can see a pass sailing for an INT once in a while. Happens to the best. But he's thrown a couple into coverage that coulda been picked. Meanwhile, Whittington pulling a Puka holding on after a big hit.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Happy to get back in here this season.

Things are looking good to me today.

Whittington is selling it good.

GO RAMS!!!