GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I honestly blow off pre-season these days although I do watch the games live or on replay.

This was the first pre-season game I came away with some serious interest in some of our prospects in the McVay era and long before.

They have all been mentioned and do think Stetson deserves more consideration. He is different and I like different these days.

GO RAMS!!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’m only going by what I read here:

If you google Beaux Limmer injury, there is a short report from CBSSports.com that quotes Stu Jackson from before the Cowboys' game; and it reads in part ...
"Limmer left Friday's practice early due to a thumb injury, Stu Jackson of the Rams' official site reports.
There is no word on the severity of Limmer's thumb injury at this time."

I only noted the possibility of a back injury because when Limmer came-out in the 2nd half on Sunday, he appeared to be holding his lower back, and was talking to Reggie Scott. The announcers ... I like them all, just not in a game-day booth because they have no experience and it shows ... did Not mention it.

Just an opinion ...
Turf Show Times and its reporters (JB Scott, Bret Suter and others) are mostly awful and useless.

Stu Jackson (quoted above) is part of the Rams' Team site.

Finally, I hope I read MUCH TOO MUCH in noticing Limmer reach for his lower-back; and that he is just fine because I think he is a player. I also noted that Limmer is in the middle of the Rams' locker-room celebration and looks OK. There's a short video on the Team site when McVay gives Bennett the game-ball.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you google Beaux Limmer injury, there is a short report from CBSSports.com that quotes Stu Jackson from before the Cowboys' game; and it reads in part ...
"Limmer left Friday's practice early due to a thumb injury, Stu Jackson of the Rams' official site reports.
There is no word on the severity of Limmer's thumb injury at this time."

I only noted the possibility of a back injury because when Limmer came-out in the 2nd half on Sunday, he appeared to be holding his lower back, and was talking to Reggie Scott. The announcers ... I like them all, just not in a game-day booth because they have no experience and it shows ... did Not mention it.

Just an opinion ...
Turf Show Times and its reporters (JB Scott, Bret Suter and others) are mostly awful and useless.

Stu Jackson (quoted above) is part of the Rams' Team site.

Finally, I hope I read MUCH TOO MUCH in noticing Limmer reach for his lower-back; and that he is just fine because I think he is a player. I also noted that Limmer is in the middle of the Rams' locker-room celebration and looks OK. There's a short video on the Team site when McVay gives Bennett the game-ball.

He must have a thumb sticking out of his lower back because I saw the same thing. I was thinking I hope it isn't a bad back injury.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I thought Bruss and Limmer played very well inside for the Rams. Not sure how much position flex either has, but at Center and Right Guard they looked very good.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
This was a great moment during the in game interviews on Sunday. Mostly the interviews bugged me because they weren’t commentating on the game so it was distracting but here they were focused on the game. Pure gold!

View: https://youtu.be/5rVIIe1rbMo?si=5c3IAkakKxgpwUoR

I also loved hearing Damario Davis’ experience playing against McVay. The only thing I worry about is that clips like this are going to make the networks pursue McVay even harder.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The only thing I worry about is that clips like this are going to make the networks pursue McVay even harder.
My biggest fear is that McVay retires and goes into the booth for a couple years.
Then comes out of the booth to coach the hated whiners for the next decade.

Tano

Legend
My biggest fear is that McVay retires and goes into the booth for a couple years.
This deserves the

Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Go find a large bottle of liquid soap and wash your mouth out. After saying that, in fact, bleach might be appropriate.

PS that is my fear as well. Though after working for a top owner in Kroenke I doubt he'll want to go work for the shitty ass SF owners. And I say owners because I don't know which of the kids currently runs them and I don't care. But it's going to be hard to win titles when you're going against guys like Kroenke who support shit like flipping a QB a year after you pay him because you want that title that badly. Owners like Stan are rare.

And if this game has taught me anything over the years it's that everything starts with the owner.

Last edited: