GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Big Whit mentioned something about the Rams going out and getting a game manager from the Titans.

That area at times has been frustrating. Happy to hear of that move.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been a mixed bag first half for Stetson IMO.

This last 2:00 drive though has been better until that turnover.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OL has been a big positive today.
Whittington has been huge.
Bennett has been a roller coaster of ups and downs.

Thomas, Hampton, Davis and Hummell all been making plays and looking good.

Karty 2/2

Overall an acceptable 1st half looking forward to the 2nd.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Bennett not the answer

2nd pick of the half, easily coulda been 3

He had ALL DAY on that throw and made a HORRIBLE decision

TXRams86

The Infamous
Not really liking what I'm seeing from Stetson. The two interceptions he's thrown were pretty bad. I'm not even sure what he was looking at on the second one, receiver was covered and there was another defender just standing there waiting for the pass.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wiglusz with his lifetime career highlight :laugh1:
Hugo Wiglutz?
iu

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I rewound the INT trying to see what Bennett was seeing. I couldn't tell if he was trying to throw it to Whittington and it was just that bad a pass. Or if he was trying to squeeze it to the other receiver that was completely covered. He actually looks pretty good when he's not turning it over. That is something he has to clean up. Or he might not be the QB3.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I rewound the INT trying to see what Bennett was seeing. I couldn't tell if he was trying to throw it to Whittington and it was just that bad a pass. Or if he was trying to squeeze it to the other receiver that was completely covered. He actually looks pretty good when he's not turning it over. That is something he has to clean up. Or he might not be the QB3.
I think he must've been trying to squeeze it in to the other receiver and somehow didn't see the defender right in front of him.
Didn't look like it was intended for Whittington

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think he was forcing it in but I was ok with him overall. He isn't here to be"the answer" he is a number 3 that you are seeing if he can be a #2 in the future

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How about throwing in a chill pill with that decaf coffee? Last I checked everybody is in preseason form today. Except for the GDT that is :D

YS5qcGVn
You will kindly note why I don't spend much time in the GDT - like EVER. I will go through it at times but even though we allow a shit ton of latitude in there, I just don't have the stomach for it. But yeah. Mid season form.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You will kindly note why I don't spend much time in the GDT - like EVER. I will go through it at times but even though we allow a shit ton of latitude in there, I just don't have the stomach for it. But yeah. Mid season form.
I prefer the GameDay chat, but looks empty today

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Media and many fans will only see the INTs with Bennett. But he made a lot of throws in that first half. Made a few mistakes too. That's why he's getting the reps today and probably through the rest of these games. Key will be making adjustments and improving in his reads and seeing the field, and reps will help there.

What I like today in his work is he made a lot of accurate throws. Probably should have had a TD too but the TE slowed. And he's calm in the pocket which I personally value. Bennett reminds me a lot of Steve Young, though he doesn't have Young's arm, but he does have enough arm. Not as instinctive a runner, but he is economical on when and keeps his eyes downfield.

Still think Bennett is an NFL backup if he wants it. No idea what's in his head though. So enjoying watching him running this offense.

I think Limmer made the team today. Same with Davis, in fact Davis looked so good he might not get action in the remaining preseason games. Hummel has been in position sideline to sideline, and his ability to get out to the flats on those dumpoffs has been impressive. First time I've seen that guy I recall from his college film.

OL overall showing well is a great sign. Whittington is another guy who made the team today. I find myself wondering how it is they don't think Tutu needs reps. So hopefully he gets out there in the second half, even though I know he won't. Receiver depth looks excellent, we have possession type options covered and then some.

Really this draft class as a whole is living up to expectations. Very impressive. It's nice to see football again, and look forward to a good second half.