GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I like what I see from Stetson so far, the int's are going to happen but he looks confident, in control and nice zip. Better than I thought.............So Far

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was hoping they'd kick the FG there. Woulda been around 46-47 yards. Good test for the kicker. Still don't know if he's the guy.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I was hoping they'd kick the FG there. Woulda been around 46-47 yards. Good test for the kicker. Still don't know if he's the guy.
He was a 2 time all American with a long of 61 yards in college. I'm pretty sure they know he's the guy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, right down the middle for Karty from 39. So far so good. I want to see him kick a few in the 45-50 yard range.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Been watching Bruss for a bit...I'm liking what I am seeing.
Really hope the young man can stay healthy and show what he's got!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Wow Andrew made mistakes. You guys might want to try decaf coffee :)
Eight Times on Eight Plays!!! :laugh4: The Exact same mistake.

And no one in the booth ... on or off the air ... thought to correct him ...:laugh1:

Now, to his credit, he did "Take the L" which was the right thing to do; and poke a little fun at himself which shows humility and maturity. Moving-On.