GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Now that was a bad pass. Not gonna be good for Stetson's confidence. His last game he threw a few picks.
That was his problem last year, he went to that hole and lost his confidence hope he is stronger this time around.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Finally fucking corrected himself after 5 touches, dumbass.
Andrew Siciliano actually miss-identified Boston Scott (#30) as Ronnie Rivers (#20) EIGHT TIMES!!!

Eight Times on Eight Different Plays!!!

I went back and counted. He not only made that mistake when Scott handled the ball but did it multiple times when there was a play-action fake. No one corrected him ... Not Mina Kimes ... Not Andrew Whitworth ... Not a spotter or producer in his ear.

That really was Awful.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mina Kimes is so fucking stupid. "Why not have a big athletic QB carry the ball???" Because you want to see him complete the ball on key downs with his fucking arm, Mina, given that he has not been able to do that in his short and shitty career.

Everyone knows the dude can run. Whether he can be a good backup will require some throwing.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Mina Kimes is so fucking stupid. "Why not have a big athletic QB carry the ball???" Because you want to see him complete the ball on key downs with his fucking arm, Mina, given that he has not been able to do that in his short and shitty career.
HaHa, my son and I said the same thing. They aren't trying to win they are developing the qb

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He threw only one last preseason, they showed his stats before the first drive.
He threw 3 ints.
Screenshot_20240811_160912_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240811_160931_Chrome.jpg

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Andrew Siciliano actually miss-identified Boston Scott (#30) as Ronnie Rivers (#20) EIGHT TIMES!!!

Eight Times on Eight Different Plays!!!

I went back and counted. He not only made that mistake when Scott handled the ball but did it multiple times when there was a play-action fake. No one corrected him ... Not Mina Kimes ... Not Andrew Whitworth ... Not a spotter or producer in his ear.

That really was Awful.
Andrew Siciliano doubling-down on Stupid, just said ... "Boston Scott is in the game, #30".

Scott HAS BEEN in the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME from the beginning dumb-ass!