GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Limmer looked to be favoring his back when he went out. Think he has been very impressive.
Just watching the McVay locker-room "Great-Job-Guys" video that's on the Rams' site; and Beaux Limmer is right in the middle, celebrating and cheering; and not seeming encumbered. Hope so, because he (like fellow late round rookies Whittington and Davis) really looked like an NFL player to me, in this game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pre-Season Game 1 - Yeah Baby!

La Rams Dancing GIF by The Bachelorette
Mac, I so miss the snow! ~ @CGI_Ram

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord, Stetson Bennett was awful.
Thought the o-lines looked pretty solid even if Dallas was running pretty vanilla schemes
Might have to make a waiver pick up prior to game 1 as I can’t think there’s a universe where McVay would think Bennett is viable.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I can say is, we better hope Stafford doesn't go down the first two games. I think I'd rather have a guy who can only throw 10 yards over a guy who averages an INT per quarter.
If we don't have Stafford in the 1st two games, the season is probably over, considering our 1st four games. An 0-4 start rarely results in th a playoff berth.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Missed the game, assumed Limmer played the whole game or so until he got injured? So no McCallister?

If so, team thinks McCallister top backup. Which will make things REAL interesting if Limmer keeps the play up. No way we carry both on active roster.

Last edited:

WestCoastRam

Legend
In what universe are back up QBs not valuable?

We need a back up QB to compete with Jimmy G ...who it's being reported is struggling in practice... as he did last season in real games. We need a QB to compete for #2... and today Bennett showed he's not likely the guy.

We have an old starting QB whose been hurt before...

We could get DTR for a 3rd or a 4th .. he's better right now the the other 2 guys we have behind Stafford
That report was from a 9ers account. And people started to treat it like gospel. Look, Jimmy is what he is and that's a less physically capable player than he was 2 years ago but you can win games with him. No one's competing with Jimmy. He's a solid number 2. He looked like a number 2 in camp too.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Missed the game, assumed Limmer played the whole game or so until he got injured? So no McCallister?

If so, team thinks McCallister top backup. Which will make things REAL interesting if Limmer keeps the play up. No way we carry both on active roster.
I believe Mccalister came in after Limmer was injured and unfortunately didn't play very well. I believe he was flagged at least twice.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I agree. Davis is what I hoped Brown was when we drafted him in fact. Brown has improved of late but I suspect Davis is on his ass right now on that depth chart.
Played the most games at Clemson under Swinney, this kid can play....

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I dont know his situation but....
It might have been the first game Bennett has played 100% sober in a long time.... he might have felt nerves he's not used to....
I don't know but I'm willing to see what he looks like in the next game

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I dont know his situation but....
It might have been the first game Bennett has played 100% sober in a long time...
Well, you might be right, however, they need to provide him more plays, moving in the pocket, but I am hoping as is everyone on this board, that he can learn from this.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW I thought Logan Bruss had an excellent game. Many of the longer runs were behind Bruss & McClendon so that was nice to see.